Anybody not had loose bowels / lost plug?

Summergurl

Reaction score
People are always telling me they had loose bowels and/or lost their plug before labour but I'm just wondering how many people don't have these signs and then labour hits?

:eh:

Xx

I never lost my plug with my daughter or had loose bowels. Even tho I was induced I did go into early labour at around 4am the morning before going in so the induction just sped up the process x

Just to add I had no signs before of anything happening, just remember waking up around 4am with terrible back and stomach ache, then went into the hospital at 9am to be told that I was in early labour x

I didn't notice losing my plug.
I only got loose bowels once my contractions started.
The first sign of labour for me was being woken at 4am to my waters breaking. Contractions started about 15 mins later

Good to know ladies. I'm on edge waiting for these signs that everybody keeps telling me I'll have!

With my son I didn't have loose bowels or lose my plug, I had 2 sweeps in one day and then contractions started that evening x

With my son I lost my plug a few hours before the contractions started, never had loose bowels.

With my first three children I didn't have any signs I lost my mucous plug the day that I went into labor and then it went straight to contractions a couple hours after that and I guess this fourth one will be a surprise I don't know what I'm waiting for

I have had both more than once, they can't be definite signs because I would have had this baby a month ago if they were lol! xx

Hopefully not long left for you ladies now :) ... Cannot believe my babies should be here by the end of the month and some of you are only days away x

It is :), we are all so close which means there are some pains to go through first but totally worth it x

I had no signs at all and then woke up at 1am when I was 11days overdue and was having contractions. I lost my plug a few hours later. Good luck xxx

With my first my waters just went in bed, no plug, no nothing..... This time I've got contractions, plug loss no sign of him yet haha

No loose bowels and lost my plug about 4 hrs into established labour, they told me to go to the toilet before i had epidural and it went then at about 4-5cms x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back