anybody do or have tried slimming world?

rhian85

Reaction score
we are moving a week monday and slimming world have a class a five min walk away..so really want and need to loose weight so was thinking of joining the day after we move :D

have any of u tried slimming world? are they any good ?
please help dont want to join a crap class :think: :think: :think:

I joined slimming world a few years ago, i only really went to get the diet book which tells you what your red and green foods are (red you have to limit green you can eat as much as you want i think) It was the only diet I ever lost weight doing cos it doesn't limit you too much. Your still allowed treats! :dance:

good luck :hug:

No I haven't tried it but know people who have and been successful on it.

Personally I like the WW points system because i can't be bothered with calorie counting.

Also fancy Rosemary Connelly as she does a Salsacise class or exercise class but still is calorie counting.

My moms given me the diet book thing and im going to start doing it this week. my mums tried all sorts of diets but can only loose weight on slimming world, she lost 2 stone in 3months last time :cheer:

Do it - it's great - like Rach said come and join us in Health :D

rhian85 said:
we are moving a week monday and slimming world have a class a five min walk away..so really want and need to loose weight so was thinking of joining the day after we move :D

have any of u tried slimming world? are they any good ?
please help dont want to join a crap class :think: :think: :think:

it fab!
i did it 8 years ago after i had second daughter and lost 3 stone in 6 months. Went from a wopping 13 stone 6 to 10 stone 4. :dance:

im doing it again now as i need to lose the same amount.
i started it a week ago and lost 4 pound in my first week.

its a great eating plan. Very healthy and filling. loads of free foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back