slimming world

nathanmum

Reaction score
has anyone been? ive officially had enough of atkins, ive got 1 stone to go and was thinking of trying the slimming world plan- ive already tried weightwatchers.
what do you do i know there are green and red days but what do you or dont you eat on them? i cant be bothered to go to the meetings so please be as informative as you can thanks :D

look on the website hun :D

bascally slimming world is red or green days and red days u can each as much meat as u want with only little carbs and on green days as much carbs as u like with only little meat.

Here is an example that has always stuck in my mind

Red day loads of mince( spag bol) with tiny bit of pasta
Green day loads and loads of pasta with just tiny bit of mince :D

hope this helps a little bit, but check the website out hun

i didnt go to slimmers world but i did do the diet last year where you get a treat day each week and altogether i went down from a size 12 to a size 8 again well no it wouldnt of been last year it would of been the yr b4 i was PG last year but its really good

does neone have ne desent info on this as my boss is like goes to fast for info to sink in lol

I need to diet properly i keep slipping into temptation :(

I went from nearly 13 stone to 9st 1 hun. Went slimming world about 3 times and followed their method (not strictly) but felt I didnt need the group support. Dont mix carbs and proteins so have either all carb and a little protein or vice versa on each meal so you'd make chicken with veg and one tiny spud or loads of pasta and a tiny amount of meat.

There's also free foods you can have as much of as you want :)

i did this throughout my 2nd pregnancy with josh, and stopped just before this pregnancy, but followed it at home ( its safe to do whilst pregnant with your midwifes permission)

when i was pregnant with josh i gained 15lbs and this time round ive gained 16lbs with 4 wks to go

i lost nearly 2.5 stone on it before i fell pregnant, its one of the simplest healthy eating plans you can do, and theyve also got the new plans now, so you can mix and match your meals throughout the day, ie red breakfast, green dinner and red tea

id definitely recommend it, as soon as this pregnancy is finished im going back to class

Sounds good maybe il try it if my special k diet fails

I justr had an idea, i could do my special k diet and then for my meal at the end of the day i could do red and green days :cheer:

davina said:
Sassy can you really mix your meals.

yeah its a new plan they started last year, its called mix2match, and you have 3 meals a day, plus your healthy extra's and 10syns, so its a lot more flexible than the red and green days

theres also one called success express, but i dont really understand that one :rotfl:

i went to slimming world after i had my second baby and shot up to 13 and half stone! i lost 3 stone in 3 months! it was great! i was never hungry and the girls were lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back