Slimming world advice

Eveadel

Reaction score
Hi

My DH I am doing Slimming World, we are not members as DH wont join and Im to embarrassed to join as I only want to do it for healthy eating reasons and not really to lose weight.

Can someone tell me what the a & b healthy choices are please.

I do have loads of others questions but cant think at the mo!!!

Im not entirely sure as its been a while since i have been - to do slimming world you really need the books as they are brilliant.

Look no one will judge you, there are massive ladies that go there and are not fazed - everyone is very supportive.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Im not entirely sure as its been a while since i have been - to do slimming world you really need the books as they are brilliant.

Look no one will judge you, there are massive ladies that go there and are not fazed - everyone is very supportive.

My DH needs to lose about 2 stone and Im only 4lbs away from the weight I wish to be so I think people will say 'oh you dont need to lose weight' which I dont really but just want to eat healthy and also Im doing it for my DH. I would love to get the books, I wonder if they might sell them on Ebay????????????

You don't have to go to meetings if you're too embarrassed, you can do it online. That's what I'm doing.

Go here www.bodyoptimise.com that's the online one :)

I've been doing it 6 weeks and have lost 10.5lbs so far :)

Xena said:
You don't have to go to meetings if you're too embarrassed, you can do it online. That's what I'm doing.

:cheer: :cheer: Well done for losing that weight :cheer: :cheer:

I will have a look at the online site - thanks :D

Eveadel said:
Xena said:

:cheer: :cheer: Well done for losing that weight :cheer: :cheer:

I will have a look at the online site - thanks :D

:) thanks - it's my 7th week weigh in tomorrow - fingers crossed I've lost some more weight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back