Anya Willow 13th May 2017

Eryinera

Reaction score
Miss Anya Willow arrived into this world on May 13th at 9.09pm weighing 7lb 5oz, Along with many other May Mummies Birthdays. In fact Miss Anya was the 5th of 6 arrivals on our thread that day. So she shares her birthday with lots of other beautuful babies.

The labour was.... well.... I'm glad she's my last put it that way! I had over an hour of pushing 8 hours active labour and around 42 hours latent labour. So... ow!

Bit aside from the labour so far 2 weeks in I've been blessed with a really easy baby. touch wood

She likes to sleep and is a really efficient feeder she's gaining weight well and sleeps through the night already in fact we have to wake her up for feeds! She likes to wake up around tea time lol. But she hardly cries and is actually very easy to work out what she wants. I keep waiting for the proverbial to hit the fan when she turns into a screaming monster like her brother! But for now I'm enjoying it.

I thought it's time I move from the pregnancy journals to the parenting ones. I'd also like to document my "getting back in shape" journey too. For the first few weeks I'm not planning to exercise or watch my diet as I am ebb and still recovering from birth. Im also awaiting my cardio and haemo assessments.

So first a pic of my 40week bump baby Anya and my post partum 2 week "bump"

Attachments

• 2017-05-27 16.47.25.jpg
    2017-05-27 16.47.25.jpg
    484 KB · Views: 50
  • 2017-05-27 16.49.06.jpg
    2017-05-27 16.49.06.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 2017-05-27 16.50.15.jpg
    2017-05-27 16.50.15.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2017-05-27 16.51.25.jpg
    2017-05-27 16.51.25.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 2017-05-27 16.55.21.jpg
    2017-05-27 16.55.21.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
We've been listening to kerrang all day and I think my little miss will be a rocker like her mummy!

So tomorrow hubby is back at work and I've got to go things by myself again argh! Luckily it's only for a week then he gas 2 weeks off for his birthday. Hope his presents arrive in time!

I'm going to see if hubby can check my stitches as I know they have at leat started to displace as I found part of them lol. I am starting to regain my libido which is much earlier than I thought after my son I had no interest for months and that was an way birth. After the trauma I went through this time I thought I'd reach menapause before I began to get interested again. However my increased iron levels can cause a reduction in libido and withave my extra blood loss this time maybe that's why?

Anyas heel prickly results came back normal. I now need to wait on my haemochomatosis consultation to find out what the next step is. I think I'm going to ask if my husband can be tested to see if there i's any chance my children might have it. They are both carries for sure. As far as genetic conditions go it's a really non serious one so I'm thankful for that it's just an arse to get tested regularly! I always said the vampiresame liked my blood mow they have an excuse to drink up whenever they want lol.

We made an appointment to register her birth too. Then it's the child benefit to register for and the doctors.

Also Anya found her finger today and sucjed it for ages it was do cute!

Attachments

• 2017-05-28 15.02.06.jpg
    2017-05-28 15.02.06.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170528_084638.jpg
    20170528_084638.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
She looks so tiny on the bed! Soooo cute!!

One of my stitches has come out but I've not had a look down there in a while. I had a saucy dream about hubby last night and I've been feeling rather frisky all day! We'd be limited as to what we could do obviously as I'm not properly healed yet but I'm certainly feeling up for a bit of fun! ;-)

I need to make an appointment to register Eleanor too!

Can't believe these little people have been here for two weeks already!

XX

Me sn oh have had "limited playing" but very cautious. I can't see any stitches anymore but ive not gone searching im still a bit creeped out. Plus hubby said he's scared to go all the way until he's had the snip lol.

She does look so small what that picture doesn't show is the vomit she did shortly after resulting in a complete bedding change lol. It's amazing how much mess something so small makes!

2 weeks go so fast! The lat 2 weeks of pregnancy dragged so much compared lol

Last edited:
My hubby is getting the snip too.

We've not done anything yet but think we might fool around a bit tonight!

Eleanor is part of the wide awake crew at the moment so once she's asleep, we'll be off to bed I reckon ;-)

Hubby is back to work tomorrow so I've got to go it alone! Cam is off on school holidays this week so thankfully I don't have to contend with the school run just yet!

XX

Yea I thought no school run would need easier today but my son was kinda annoying! But I love how much he loves her.

It's sad we won't have another but I don't think I could physically or emotionally do it again at 31 I'm too old lol

I've just managed to put her in her basket but I don't kow how long that will last for she usually lives it but she's been grouty with the heat had her first proper screamy cry tonight too. She really didn't want m to change her nappy!

Last edited:
Anya has learnt a game she likes to play. She makes out like she wants food then just sits there with boob on mouth before pulling way with a windy smile. Lol

Also we had a massive screaming session yesterday nothing sorted her out number change nope food nope blanket on nope blanket off definitely nope I think put some pajama bottoms on her and that instantly shut her up. We took them off again and he bottom lip started to wobble so we quickly put them back on lol.

I had a dream about a ghost last night we narrowed it down to a wardrobe which had two teddy's in it. I got told to dip the teddy in water I did and a tadpole swam out... the more I dipped it the more came our they filled the sink and then it felt like they were all in my mouth then I woke up. What a weird dream!

Wow just found my hcg levels with my son back in 2008!
Looks like I have very high hcg with successful pregnancy
At 6+2 I think it was with anya I was 95000! With my son at 5 weeks 5 days I was 35000 at 6weeks 3 days I was 83000. The things you find when filing. They also couldn't find a hb with him at 8 weels but I didn'thave dn early scan if I remember right they did a doppler to make sure I wasn't further along either my high hcg levels. Filing a backlog is awesome! Also just found my son's scan pics!

At 12 weeks 1st is my son 2nd is my daughter

Attachments

• 1496315326740-1089644666.jpg
    1496315326740-1089644666.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2016-12-07 12.06.56.jpg
    2016-12-07 12.06.56.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Aw hello you! Your over here now. Ofcourse I'll be watching.

Your little one is lovely. Love the little Rock n roll gesture lol.

xxxx

Just seen this. Will be following my fellow May mummies xx

Aww thank you.
We had our first big outing today. We registered her name she us iffucally AWW. Anya Willow Winterburn x she's started to feed less often but for longer which is good. She's still sleeping well thankfully. I still find it hard to believe she's here!
My son is lovely but he keeps trying to wakeep her up every time she's asleep grr lol in a sweet way he keeps trying to kiss her and things but he can't tell he's annoying her lol. On the good side he's started doing more chores around the house. Annd I've managed to regain control of the tv woop! She is such a little rocker she was all grizzly then some screamo came on kerrang and she zonked out lol. That's a good girl lol

She's also started to get head control it started at 2.5 weeks but she's getting oretty good at it now.

Cant wait to follow some of your journeys too x

*note to self: call hospital 2moro as they haven't called me mind you I exorct they are just busy after the Manchester thing still*

Attachments

• 2017-06-05 20.54.10.jpg
    2017-06-05 20.54.10.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2017-06-06 03.05.04.jpg
    2017-06-06 03.05.04.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Anya got her first weigh in at the docs she's bang on where she should be at 7lb 11oz 50th centile she's slso registered at the docs and hubby booked his docs appointment to get his snip booked in! We will be able to dtd in the near future lol

Anya got her first weigh in at the docs she's bang on where she should be at 7lb 11oz 50th centile she's slso registered at the docs and hubby booked his docs appointment to get his snip booked in! We will be able to dtd in the near future lol

She also kept us both up all night as seen was wittering all might I her sleep. Just like her mummy and daddy do. Lol I do wonder if we set up a video camera in out room at night if the three off us have conversations lol. But paranormal activity has stopped that offer from ever happening lol!

Thought I'd update my "weight loss" I'm still not bing active yet as im still getting pelvic pain if I'm on my feet more than 1hr at a time but I got a new "incentive dress" today I thought it rould zip down for bf but it won't which sucks! Oh well and here's in of Anyas "poo face" lol its so cute

Attachments

• 2017-06-08 15.04.56.jpg
    2017-06-08 15.04.56.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 2017-06-08 15.05.53.jpg
    2017-06-08 15.05.53.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 2017-06-08 15.06.23.jpg
    2017-06-08 15.06.23.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 15
That dress is lovely!

I weighed myself earlier this week and I'm around 10st3lb. I'm not sure what I was before pregnancy, can't remember properly!

She's such a cutie!!

XX

My weight was up and down before pregnancy before I got pregnant and I was fluctuating between 8and 10 stone depending on how much water I was I was carrying due to my medication and how much excercise now I've got no idea and haven't stepped on the scales ha ha ha I know at 9 weeks is I was 10 stone plus but if already gained weight on my bump an boobs by then.

Really I'd like to get back down to 8 and a half stone but ID like to keep my boobs too so maybe 9 would be nice nice then ha ha

We are trying anya on infacol tonight as she struggles to bring up wind at bedtime and completely exhausts herself (and us) trying. You can see in her eyes how tired she is but she just can't get that burp up that's keeping her awake!

Thanks about the dress I got a few things to fit my belly and a few incentive items too. Anyas poo face is funny it's like she's not sure what's happening still by her face she looks so lady like but what pictures don't tell you is the very loud noises coming from her bottom at the same time. I swear she jet propels her poop out going off the sounds lol I

Last edited:
Also is it really bad this morning I looked in my underwear drawer and made the decision to go downstairs to grab an oversized pair of full brief maternity up to the waist pure cotton knickers lol if I wire these pants back in August there's no way I'd have my rainbow now hahaha but they are soooooo comfy!!!

Totally acceptable!!

I'm still wearing my giant post birth pants as they are really comfy!

It's all about the comfort!

XX

Phew lol. Oh calls them my granny pants but I tell ya those granny's are into something lol! Giant pants rule! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back