Any other Vamp lovers out there?

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering if there any other Vamp mad peeps out there. My faves at the minute are:

True Blood
Twilight Saga
The Vampire Diaries

Cant get enough of them, lol.

I am particularly fond of Eric from True Blood.

What about the rest of you?

I am in love with Edward Cullen!! Big time !!!!!! X I'm going to marry him lol xx

Teehee, I like Edward Cullen too. Though I am not a fan R Pattz himself, lol.

Well something about bill and eric true blood wise. And Edward lol I like the way he looks at
bella lol!!

I totally went off Bill from True blood after reading all the charlaine harris books, lol.

Oooo what happens in the books? X

Oooo and there was angel!!!!!! Ad always something about spike lol!!

Oooo what happens in the books? X

So much happens in the book. There 9 of them. If you can read them, they are awfully addictive.

The next book is out in may I think.

true blood is brill did have something for bill but after reading first couple of books omg it has to be eric lol and last one i was told is out june

My sister was over to visit a couple weeks ago and she told me she liked True Blood, so I found the first season on HBO on Demand .. 12 episodes! So I spent my day watching all of them. It's all sex! The story line and some of the comical parts of it drew me in tho. (Vampie blood causing a 48 hour stiffy?!?!) haha.

I LOVE the Vampire Diaries. Damon. o.m.g *swoon*

Twilight ... that frigging Kristin what's her face does my tree in. She acts about as well as Keanu Reeves!!

I love tru blood, also used to love buffy and have to agree there was defo something about spike!!!

Anyone know when the next series of True Blood is on?! I need my vampire fix!!!

apparently its june so only a month left can't wait :)

just watched season 1 and 2 of true blood over past couple of days can't get enough of it lol

This is really embarrissing... I used to love buffy the vampire slayer!! I still watch them now sometimes even though it's so fake! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back