Any one due 29th july

kimmi2506

Reaction score
hi ladies hope all is well with your pregnancys i was just wondering if anybody was due in july and if they knew what they were having i dont get to find out itll 13th march but i cant wait i have a feeling im having a girl bu ti wont know till the scan

Last edited:
im due the 20th july. we keepin it a suprise though and not going to find out. even tho i do keep comparing my scans with other peoples who do know x

ha i dont think i could wait im already trying to find out now and im only 17+1 i think people are brave who dont find out i just couldnt do it

Last edited:
Hi, I'm due 11th July, have my 20 week scan this weds and am definitely finding out, I am way too impatient to wait until July!:D

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

i know exactly how you feel can i just ask of the topic how the *** do you set up a signature i just cant seem to find or do it

Last edited:
You have to go to your profile settings and there's a signature option on there, but only let's you do it after a certain amount of posts, you can't be far off though! I just looked at what websites other people got theirs from and got them from there. Hope that made sense and not me just waffling on! x

thank you i have figured it out theres lots of sig to choose from isnt there

what would you like your baby to be apart from healthy ofcourse and do you have anyother children if you dont mind me asking

No that's ok, this is my 1st, and I really don't mind what I'm having as long as all is ok with he/she! I keep calling it 'him', rather than it, so have it in my head its a boy, but am probably completely wrong! How about you? x

Hi Kimmi, sorry I posted in your other thread but I'm due on the 29th July too. I found out that I'm having a boy two weeks ago at an emergency scan but I don't have my 20 week scan until 22nd March which seems like ages away xx

i know how you feel about scas being ages away mine feels like that to congrats to you little boy

Hey kimmi :) I'm due 1st august and I found out on wednesday that I'm having another little girl :) I've got 2 girls already, I'm sure time will fly in for ur scan n hope u get 2 c wt ur little baby is :) xxxx

I'm due on the 14th July and found out recently I'm having a girl :)

congrats on your girlys i do hope i get a girl but as long as its healthy i dont mind another boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back