Any of you been to Euro Disney?

SarahH

Reaction score
If so, can you recomend any of the hotels there?

We are looking at maybe going for a few days next month!

I have hun and loved it. :dance: We took our son last year (he was almost 2 then). We stayed at the sequoia (sp!) lodge and would reccommend it as very close, had a pool and full of kids. Also the characters came every day for photo sessions etc. When we go back i would stay there or one near it called newport bay as that looked nice too. We used the pool every night after a very exciting day!
My only gripe was the food in euro itself,-all fast food nearly and repetitive but wouldnt stop me going back in a second.x

Thanks for that!! I'm just looking at prices and finding it really expensive just to go to France for 3-4nights

I'd actually only be £100 more for 2wks in florida :shock:

But we are only looking for a short break just now

we stayed at the chenne ranch... the food was expensive and not very good.. but it was ok.. if you lkike chocky and crisps take ur own coz they only had ready salted chrisps and choc was expensive

i did a coach holiday there and dont remember it being too bad , we upgraded to sequoia lodge cos it had bettr pool facilties etc !

but ur right about florida , went last year for £500 inc flight , b&b , car hire and taxes !

lisa&alex said:
we stayed at the chenne ranch...
i stayed there too, but when i was 16 with my school :lol: it was only a short walk from the park tho

we actually really enjoyed it i think i was 25 weeks pg..but tbh.. we had charl.. who was 4 and she only really liked the priness land.. we could have done the whole park in a day tbh.. but as i was preggy and had spd we were taking it easy..we stayed 2 nights 3 days.. and on the 2nd day we had done everything so we were at a loss on the 3rd day. we will be going to florida one day.

disney is not floridas best park in my eyes tho , no doubt will be diff when i take kiddies tho , did the whole disney parks in a day ! yes thats all of them in one day ! i dont reccomend that tho !

Hope you can find a cheap deal. I think that euro was better for under 5's than florida (i went as a teenager). Closer together, more than enough to do and quicker flight. :D

Euro Disney Is fab but can turn out to be very expensive depending on where you stay, we were planning to go for the weekend after Harrisons 2nd Birthday but would cost about £800 :shock: I think this is a great website for cheap Hotels all over the world http://en.venere.com/?ref=28612

G3M said:
disney is not floridas best park in my eyes tho , no doubt will be diff when i take kiddies tho , did the whole disney parks in a day ! yes thats all of them in one day ! i dont reccomend that tho !

It all depends what time of the year & time of day you go and how much time you plan to spend there. I've been to Florida 3 times and would never have been able to do all the Disney Parks in one day.

Princess_Puddles said:
Euro Disney Is fab but can turn out to be very expensive depending on where you stay, we were planning to go for the weekend after Harrisons 2nd Birthday but would cost about £800 :shock: I think this is a great website for cheap Hotels all over the world http://en.venere.com/?ref=28612

G3M said:

It all depends what time of the year & time of day you go and how much time you plan to spend there. I've been to Florida 3 times and would never have been able to do all the Disney Parks in one day.

there would be no way i could have done it with kids tho , was just me and my hubby and we barely ate and just jumped from one park to the other , it was a last min thing to do as we were planning to do disney at all ! i much prefered bushe gardens and universal studios the best :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back