• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lanzarote > Peurto Del Carmen ..... BOOKED!!!!

YEY im sure we will, thanks babe!
Really need this break after the past few months! xxx

Jo, have an AMAZING time and please let me know the in's and out's when you get back. Not sure what hotel/apartments etc were thinking of but your staying in the same area we are interested in etc and want to go February 2008....can't wait to hear how it turns out for you.

youve booked it? WOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah so pleased hun hope you have a FANTASTIC time, you deserve a big of sun sea sand and of course the other thing :wink: maybe the relaxed atmosphere and the chilling out will get you your very deserved BFP, but even so that looks gorgeous too. remember to let me know how big your suitcase is ...

Thanks Nicola I most definately will be posting pics and telling you the details hehe :) xxx

Steph my suitcase will fit u in fine hun, dont u worry! Ive worked it out and if my cycles are 28days then I will ov next month on holiday, so u could be right i may conceive in Lanzarote :D xxx

Just wanna say have a great time and I'll keep my fingers crossed and pray for ya! :pray:

I've been to Puerto del Carmen! :cheer:

It was my favourite holiday ever :D

Aww thanks Jools!

Great Minxy, sounds like we're gunna have a fab time! Watch out for piccys when we get back!

xxx

Jo have a great time :hug:
You've been through a great deal recently and really deserve a break. Think of me while you're sunning yourself and drinking margaritas!!!!!!!!!!

Misslarue said:
Jo have a great time :hug:
You've been through a great deal recently and really deserve a break. Think of me while you're sunning yourself and drinking margaritas!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun! I'll be having withdrawal symptoms from the forum :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back