• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DS games

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Hey!

Ive been looking at treating myself to a new DS game, and was wondering if anyone could recomend any good ones.

:D

hi Sam
I have just traded in The New Super Mario Bros as i completed it, i loved that game!

I have just bought brain training and zelda. Zelda is great

ZooKeeper
Elite beat Agents
Brain Training
Animal Crossing

My all-time faves. what sort of games do you like?

I like The Sims 2 on ds. Castaway is good too, but Pets and Urbz are rubbish.

Xena said:
I like The Sims 2 on ds. Castaway is good too, but Pets and Urbz are rubbish.

I really liked Urbz. And can second Sims2. Xena, have you tried Animal Crossing? Sounds babyish, but is a great example of this kind of game :)

oh just got me a ds for my birthday tomorrow and it's great!!

i have - cooking mama, catz, sim city, the simpsons, and today i bought - zoo tycoon and my sims :dance:

sim city and the simpsons are ace, will let you all know about zoo tycoon and my sims, i LOVE strategy games though, so i'll probs love them :cheer:

meant to ask - what colour of ds do you ladies have? i have a pink one in a pink leather case :oops: (so oh doesn't wander off with it you see :wink: )

sarafet said:
oh just got me a ds for my birthday tomorrow and it's great!!

i have - cooking mama, catz, sim city, the simpsons, and today i bought - zoo tycoon and my sims :dance:

sim city and the simpsons are ace, will let you all know about zoo tycoon and my sims, i LOVE strategy games though, so i'll probs love them :cheer:

meant to ask - what colour of ds do you ladies have? i have a pink one in a pink leather case :oops: (so oh doesn't wander off with it you see :wink: )

where you get your case hun?

NickyB said:
Animal crossing! I lost months!

Scary isn't it! :shock: I'd spend ages choosing wallpaper and paying off my mortgage whilst my RL house looked like shit :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back