Any LTTTC'ers in their 2WW? - 1 BFP!

Found out today on ff im 3dpo so in my 2ww :) xxx

Welcome & good luck hun! xx

Tested again this morning and BFN at 15pdo. Temp has shot up again to highest I've ever had so it's very strange. Here's my chart:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36aeab/

If AF was on the way it would be dropping by now. I've booked a doctors appointment for Friday to request a blood test. Hopefully that will clarify what's going on.

How's everyone else doing?

good luck hun, getting my 21 day bloods done on friday too xxx

Thanks Bella, good luck for your blood test on friday too! xx

Just thought I'd give you an update.....I phoned my GP to discuss what's happening and they referred me to EPU at my local hospital.

I had a blood test this morning despite getting AF in full flow as they wanted to rule out a chemical pregnancy because of 2 previous mc's and because I was late for my period with continuing high temps (still a high temp today, strange!).

I'm relieved to have AF as being in limbo was driving me crazy. They're calling me this afternoon with the results so I'm really hoping I've just had a really wonky cycle after my operation 6 weeks ago.....really hope it wasn't an early mc. I'll let you know how I get on xx

Blood tests show it was just a wonky cycle and not an early mc. I'm so, so relieved!

At least Ive started a brand new cycle. Think I need to try not to analyse things too much and take a more chilled approach! xx

Last edited:
Thats good news hun...hope this new cycle is more lucky xxx

Sorry about the bfn and wonky cycle bg x

I'm out. AF arrived earlier today. Teased me being a day late. Feeling a bit down but pleased my iui should be through in the next month. The long wait is almost over x

Thanks Kay Kay.

Sorry AF got you too hun. Great news about iui not being long away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back