Any know much about PreTerm Labour?

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Its probably all in my head but though i'd ask you ladies anyway.

Sunday Night i had 12 hours of bad Diarrhoea accompanied by bad belly ache, and felt better around 3PM the next day.
Got up and cleaned the house and took tree down.
Last night (monday night) had belly and back ache all night again couldn't sleep.
Today (tuesday) had back ache and belly ache all day. and some more runny poops, also got a bit of a headache, bump is going crazy pushing and moving loads feel like hes kicking really low., feel like i need to poo all the time.

My LO has had the runs the last 2 days also, but i thought that was down to his teething, and the stupid amount of fruit hes eating.

So not sure if something is going on or i've i got a bug and given it him?

Seeing MW tomorrow at 11 anyway, so will ask her about it all then, and obviously if i'm concered will ring hospital but just wanted your opinions? xx

thats just a bag bug you have hun and dont worry it wont set off the labour. but you do need to keep fluid levels up.

things like water infections that travels to the kidneys can cause preterm labour as it irritates the uterus and causes it to contract

i'm not really sure but i have been feeling like this the past 4-5 days haven't had diarrhoea just feel like i need the toilet most of the time and this morning had really bad cramps after eating an indian last night! been feeling like i'm due on my period very crampy with back ache, hope the mw can help x

Roxanne - Thanks hun! i hope your right :) xx

Sarah - i don't get back/belly ache this bad when i am due on period, its not REALLY bad, but worse than i usually get it if you know what i mean? FX'd its the start of things for you and not for me! xx

Roxanne - Thanks hun! i hope your right :) xx

Sarah - i don't get back/belly ache this bad when i am due on period, its not REALLY bad, but worse than i usually get it if you know what i mean? FX'd its the start of things for you and not for me! xx

listen hun if you are ever worried just call your hospital they will put your mind at ease and they will be glad you contacted them if your worrying

Thanks hun, i'm not too worried, just wanted to check with ladies on here, incase anyone else started off like this, i don't feel like i could be starting labour. seein MW tomorrow anyway, so will tell her :) xx

i went into preterm labour at 34 weeks 5 days, and was admitted, had to have 2 lots of steroids i called them because i felt like i was going to come on and now and then the top of my belly felt very heavy like someone was pushing down on it

they said it sounded like contractions so i went on the monitor and i was having reall big and long regular contractions, they expected him to be born that time as some of them were hitting the top of the scale and they were every couple of mins for a few hrs then all of a sudden they just stopped, didnt even start to die down or anything, just stopped. never had any contractions again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back