Is this anything or am I just being a wimp??..

Lucy Helen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Had a bit of a bad night last night was up all night being/feeling sick and with extreme heartburn! Also had problems (sorry TMI) the other end wasnt sure which was going to come first :( Still feeling very sick this morning, my bump also feels very tight and uncomfortable and I feel like I have belly ache feels quite strange. Does anyone think this is anything or just another horrible thing as my due date gets closer? I have had absolutly no sickness or even feeling sick in my pregnancy so far so I think its a bit weird to start feeling sick now!

Oh the joys of being pregnant! x

I had this last week for 2 days but it just turned out to be a bug as other members of my family had it after me. U never know tho it might be the start of things for you, it's awful tho isn't it I hate been sick and feeling ill x

I think it might be the start of something, as your body does try to empty itself.

Thanks for your replies thats what I was thinking but wasnt sure, i'll just have to keep an eye on things I guess x

I had exactly the same last night and due to lack of sleep feel terrible today but seems hubbie has now got squirt (TMI Sorry) so im wondering if a bug but then saying that you are further on then me, I felt really clammy and hot as well. Dont know if same for you? X

yes I feel very hot to! I woke up in the night sweting couldnt have the quilt on me at all! do you think it could be a bug? x

I've had this last night/today too although no problem with the other end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back