Any helpful advise for me as I'm planning to stop???

Brilliant well done!!! :D :D :D :D :D
You will be amazed by how much your sense of smell and taste increases in a couple of months.

well done tankett thats brilliant news hun am well chuffed for you :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 days and i still feel like a smoker :cry: if somebody were to ask if i was a smoker, I'd say 'i'm trying to stop' rather than 'no'

Most of the time I forget about it, but if I see someone smoking on the TV, or they've mentioned the smoking ban on the news, I've wanted one.

POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE - I've come this far, which I never dreamed I'd manage, so I'm going to fight it all the way

Tracy xx

Tracy, well done on 13 days!!! Sorry it's still really hard on you hun, if I could let you have my secret, I would. In fact, I would make a fortune!!!

I just basically tried to change my whole view of smoking. I am no longer tied to a horrible weed. I am stronger than the people that still smoke. They are weak addicts and I am better then them. My clothes no longer stink. My daughter no longer stinks. The whole house smells fresh. I washed all the sofa covers curtains and Febreezed everything!! I can go somewhere where no smoking is allowed (my parents, or the shops) for ages without having to make an excuse to go outside. This is not just quitting a habit, it is a complete life changing exerience. Never again to face the thought of doing a 4 hour plane journey and then queuing for another hour for my bags, and feeling awful the whole time. Being able to actually lay in bed at the weekend instead of getting up eariler because the craving has got to me.

There are so many reason to quit. Keep with it Tracy, it will get easier. xxxxxxx

Good God, I sound like a right superior bitch in my previous post!!!!! lol

Sorry to all you smokers out there for saying you are weak and I am better than you. That is just how I have changed my mindset to think about it, I didn't mean to offend anyone. :oops:

So how are you all doing now? Still quit? Managing fine?

I've just posted on your thread!!!! :)

Still doing great thanks. Can't believe I used to smoke!!!

congrats on everyone who has maanged to give up - you should be proud of yourselves...that includes me too, been 4 months without one :lol: :lol: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back