Any hairdressers here?

Emma58

Reaction score
I have highlighted hair which I am fed up of now and want to colour it dark brown.

Can I do this myself with a home colour or does it have to be done at a salon to achieve the right effect?

I really cannot afford to go to the hairdressers at the moment. But at the same time I don't want to end up with green hair or some other strange shade from colouring it myself.

Hey Emma, You can do it yourself but must makesure that its a brown with a red hint it it. When dying your hair from blonde to brown you need to go back red first otherwise it could go green. But if you just go a dark reddy brown you should be fine with a home kit.
I used to have a blonde streak at the front of my hair btu last week wanted it out and all brown. I used this colour http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0213928 :D

Thank you for that :hug:

Now I just have to pluck up the courage to do it :lol: although whatever the result i'm sure it is better than the look i have now.

Hi Emma how did it go? i want to do the same!

I still haven't done it i'm too scared it'll go wrong :? it desperately needs doing though now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back