Any Habits anyone else can't kick?

calphurnia7

Reaction score
I don't drink haven't done since I found out I was pregnant and haven't been a smoker in years. But GOD do I love coffee, I try to limit it to two cups a day or four cups of tea, but it's really hard :(

I've actually been really good.

I stopped smoking last May, haven't had a drink since before 2ww and I stopped caffeine a few months ago (I went off tea so thought I may as well just stop drinking it, and I only hvae coffee if I go to an independant coffee shop)

However I have developed some new "habits" - I am addicted to crisps!!!

I have had at least a pack a day since March... I try to stick to Quavers or Skips (not too calorific!) but I am in love with Kettle Chips :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
fizzy juice and caffeine free jus doesny have he same fix effect sometimes lol xx

I drink a lot of coke now, which I didn't before I got pregnant.
But I eat healthy and drink plenty of water so its my one vice and I'm allowing it lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

im an avid tea drinker, and although i was limiting myself to two cups a day i felt a little guilty - so i switched to de caff and i can honestly say i can not tell the difference at all! Tastes exactly the same! Why not give de caff coffee a whirl? x

I LOVE COKE!! I cant get through a full day without a cold can of coke. Ive always been like that though, it was my hangover cure, then my MS cure...
Since being pregnant though, Ive completely gone off coffee so I feel like Im allowed a can or two extra :) xxx

Chocolate! I never bothered before I was pregnant, now I worry I'm going to be the size of a house!

I have 1/2 cans of diet coke a day ( usually 1 on way to do school run and 1 on the way home ) But i have about 10 cups of tea a day!!!!! :shock:

I must be v naughty :whistle:

Is it really bad for you????

I know this is not what you meant but - i cant stop biting my nails, ive always bitten them but at the moment they are the shortest they have ever been and i cant seem to stop! xxx

Coke for me too. 4 litres gone since wednesday. I even hide the fact I drink it from my oh as he thinks I'm being v naughty! Woops. Xx

Diet coke is my problem or Pepsi max. I can't get enough xxx

I've never been a big drinker, so alcohol wasn't a problem.. I gave up smoking when I found out I was pregnant, so it's been about 5 months now without one - still find it hard not smoking to this day! But hoping I'm going to be able to keep it up after LO is here..
I drink coke everyday, and eat alot of chocolate xx

Diet coke and chocolate!! I love an ice cold can of coke! And a bit of chocolate after dinner! Mmmmm!!

I'm a big coffee drinker but mostly switched to decaf and honestly there isn't much difference x

Mars bars! Cold from the fridge! Oh god I want one for breakfast now!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back