Any April mummies-to-be fancy a bump buddy??!!!!!

OMG Naomi that's some line! That's much stronger than my line!

Big congrats hun, here's to a safe and healthy 9 months,

And im def wanting bump buddies! Im a paranoid Annie so every time I feel something i'll be looking for someone to reassure me. Im hoping im not the only one!
xxx

OMG Naomi that's some line! That's much stronger than my line!

Big congrats hun, here's to a safe and healthy 9 months,

And im def wanting bump buddies! Im a paranoid Annie so every time I feel something i'll be looking for someone to reassure me. Im hoping im not the only one!
xxx

Ha Aw thanks, yep there was no doubting the second line when it came up!!
Hopefully we'll both have a stress free 9months, but its definitely nice to have someone to chat things through with! Xxx

yeh cos we'll all be feelin, thinking and going through the same things!

For example im sitting here with cramp and my mind is wandering!!! :cry:
xx

Nah don't worry, cramp is normal. I had really bad cramping 2 days ago and thought af was about to show. Xxx

Awwwww naomi I am so pleased for you! You deserve this so much!! :D! I'm sending you loads of sticky baby dust and praying that you have a long heathy pregnancy with a healthy baby at the end! I'm testing tomorrow so if I get my BFP I'd love to be bump buddles :D xxx

Omg omg omg I told you you were lucky ommmggggggg congratulations bump buddy I'm so happy for you xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Awwwww naomi I am so pleased for you! You deserve this so much!! :D! I'm sending you loads of sticky baby dust and praying that you have a long heathy pregnancy with a healthy baby at the end! I'm testing tomorrow so if I get my BFP I'd love to be bump buddles :D xxx

Aww fx for tomorrow!!! Xxx

Wonderful news, huge congrats :) x

Congratulations, wishing you a happy healthy 9 months and lots of sticky dust :)

Huge congrats hun soo happy for u xx

Congratulations xx and you can add me to Team bump :)

Congratulations naomi88! I'm new to this forum so still finiding my way around...
I got my BFP on Tuesday...well actually got a faint line the week before but didn't beleive it, its been a long road but i am overjoyed, I am officially 5 weeks on Sunday and due Sunday 4th April, seeing my GP on sat!!!

Lots of April babies then, hope we all have a healthy and safe 9 months!! :)

Congratulations naomi88! I'm new to this forum so still finiding my way around...
I got my BFP on Tuesday...well actually got a faint line the week before but didn't beleive it, its been a long road but i am overjoyed, I am officially 5 weeks on Sunday and due Sunday 4th April, seeing my GP on sat!!!

Lots of April babies then, hope we all have a healthy and safe 9 months!! :)

Welcome to the forum, and congrats!! We've got an April mummies thread going in the tri 1 section so pop over and join us!! Xxx

Wow congratulations!!!! So hosting a testing thread defo works in the luck department eh ;)
Wishing you a healthy sticky bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back