I need a bump buddy!

weefoggy

Reaction score
With the realisation that it is May, I am now fully cooked and bubs could make her appearance any time in the next month or so I guess I might need myself a bump buddy! I'm a bit late in asking but does anyone else not have one and would like to pair up?

I'm due May 20th if you can't see tickers xx

Last edited:
Hun, I'm a few weeks behind you, but I'd be more than happy to update for you when you go into labour. FirstBabyEek is my buddy, but you can never have too many, eh? Hope you're well xxx

Hiya I'm 35weeks tomorrow so due in 5weeks but if baby stays breech he will be born in 4weeks @ 39weeks by c section.
I'm happy to pair up? x

I was going to offer to be ur bump buddy last night, but thought someone else due in may might have volunteered, as I'm not due til the end of June. Still willingly to do it for u though Hun? Although I see KarenC has offered too xx

I've no problem in doing it as long as we dont go into labour at the same time because then no one would know anything :) xox

Thanks girls, I've just pm'd Karen as she pm'd me! Kaytee and mrs yogi bear if you have no one yet I'm happy to team up with you as well if you want to pm me your number. Kaytee, we may go at the same time but would be nice to team up anyway as we started this together, let me know if you want to! Kanga, thanks for the offer, I see you have another two bump buddies so haven't included you In the above but feel free to pm me if you wish! Xx

Hi I am due the 26th may and would love a bump buddy although it looks like you have quiet a few offers already lol x

Hey weefoggy your little one still not moved then haha same here hun getting fed up of waiting now have you found a bump buddy hun or not seen as were due on the same day lmao xxx how have you been xxxx

Hi Kelly, I thought of you and Gemmylou earlier today as haven't seen either of you for a while! I'm good thanks, can't believe we are almost on our DD, exciting and a wee bit scary! No sign of anything happening for me yet, think she is quite snug in there at the moment, I am praying that she comes in the next week and I don't need to be induced! How have you been? X

yeah hun im ok hoping that i don't have to be induced as i was wanting a water birth lol nothing much happening at my end been having contractions but no plug or waters so just waiting and waiting although my cervix as softened and my midwife said oh i think baby will be here today that was on the 15th and still nothing lol so apart from that not much hun just cant wait to meet my little one xxxx

I don't have a bump buddy either lol I'm being induced on Sunday xx

Aww good luck for Sunday Hun I'm sat thinking if mine and wee foggys are going to show on Sunday hehe xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back