Any April mummies-to-be fancy a bump buddy??!!!!!

naomi88

Reaction score
Cannot believe I am posting this!!! In utter shock- couldnt believe it when a second line developed. Me and hubby had a little dance round the bathroom lol. Was so convinced I was out this month!!!

I am so happy, but terrified that it could go wrong again. I am determined to keep positive though as I worried too much last time, and it can't help. Fx this is my sticky bean.

Seems like I have brought myself luck with the August testing thread!! We've had lots of bfps this week so hopefully that will continue. Really hope lots more of you will be going into tri1 this month.

No idea how many weeks I am due to mc- think I must have ovulated late as got a negative two weeks ago. Think I am going to take it as 4 weeks as of yesterday, as that might make sense date wise (if I ovulated 2 wks late) and will just have to wait for the scan to date it. I get a scan at 6/7 weeks due to the mc, which will be some reassurance, although obviously lost my first after that point.

So, if any of the lovely ladies who've just got their bfps fancy having a little bump buddy team, would be lovely to have some company though the 9 months!

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 82
Wahoo, huge congratulations to you huni.

I'm really hoping you'll be bringing me luck next week when I test.

Sending lots of extra super sticky baby dust xx

Wow! Congratulations, sending lots of sticky dust your way :dust::dust:

YAY!!!!!! This is such awesome news! I had a good feeling you would get your bfp this month! Huge congratulations! Sending you a ton of sticky dust! X x x

YAY!!!!!! This is such awesome news! I had a good feeling you would get your bfp this month! Huge congratulations! Sending you a ton of sticky dust! X x x

Thanks hun!! Finally both the Naomi's are in tri1! Xxx

Wahoo, huge congratulations to you huni.

I'm really hoping you'll be bringing me luck next week when I test.

Sending lots of extra super sticky baby dust xx

Looking forward to seeing your test- really hope I bring you luck too xxx

Oh wow, congratulations! Thrilled for you xx

Thanks ladies!!! Xxx

Sat in work and can't concentrate at all!! Xxx

Yay congratulations! Was suzys prediction correct? Hope you have a healthy 9 months :) x

Yay congratulations! Was suzys prediction correct? Hope you have a healthy 9 months :) x

Yep!!! Suzy said bfp in august from cycle starting in July. Mary said bfp before September!
Spooky!! Xxx

Ahh amazing! There's hope for me then :) Suzy said the same!! So pleased for you! X

Ahh amazing! There's hope for me then :) Suzy said the same!! So pleased for you! X

Awwwww Fx then!! Shes been right about a few of us recently!!! Massive good luck for when you test Xxx

Oh Naomi that's just BRILLIANT news! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xx

Oh Naomi that's just BRILLIANT news! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months xx

Thank you!!! Hope you're joining me later in the month Xxx

Great news Naomi, congratulations xxxxx so happy for you xxxxx

Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27