Any advice..???

xxsuzi23xx

Reaction score
Hi all...I'm having a complete dillema!I'm 10weeks pregnant(un-planned pregnancy)I have been un sure of what to do since the start...Changing my mind constantly!
I went to hospital for an abortion last week but couldn't go through with it..Since then I've been really excited about having the baby..I've woke up this morning in a completely different state of mind and feel like I'm not sure again...
Is it normal to have these doubts?Has anyone else been through this?If so what did u do?Any ideas or advice please...Am feeling very confused :? Thanks.xx

Ok..After reading that back and reading various other posts on being pregnant...I just think i'm a bit nervous...or quite alot nervous!It is a massive decision but there is no way I could not continue with this pregnancy and bring my little baby in to this world!Just wanted to let you all know!
My head(hormones)Are all over the place..Jus needed to write that down to realise what I really want!Heehee.. :? :) xx

Hi Suzi,

Its natural to be nervous about becoming a mum and your hormones wont be helping matters :roll:

I cant really give much advice because my pregnancy was planned but this is a great forum to come to just to have a moan, scream, cry or laugh about things without being judged and to get some great advice from other people who are in the same boat :hug:

Good luck :wink:

xxxxx

Thanks jools! :) Just noticed we're due on the same date!!How exciting! :D
Good luck to you too!Will have to keep in touch and see how we're both doing over the different stages...
Is this your first?xx

suz,
my pg was planned and wanted for a long time but i have had what have i done thoughts and panic, i do think that is natural.It is a massive life changing descision so its not suprising you have some mixed feelings esp as it was unplanned

Suzi,

Yes this is my first and I'm really excited :cheer:

Got my 12 week scan on Thurs (will only be 10 weeks 6 days though)

When is your scan? There's loads of us around the same stage of pregnancy on here at mo, obviously wasnt much on telly over Xmas :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back