BFP! Any advice??

Sal88

Reaction score
Hey

I've just got a BFP on a clearblue digi! Been trying for 15 months, so excited :) 1st midwife appointment booked for the 30th. In the meantime I'm wondering what I can do to help baby, any advice? What should i be doing and what shouldn't i be doing?

Also I face a dilemma, I've just changed careers and started a new job training to be a chef and I'm also doing a one day a week college course. Very concerned about over doing things. Should I be concerned? I work 9 hour shifts with a 15 min break, I'm on my feet the whole time. I don't really want to tell my employers until I've had my first scan. Any advice appreciated.

Sal xx

congrats hun
as to what you should and shouldnt be doing,
quit smoking if you do, cut down or cut out drinking alcohol,
i think its a max of 3 coffees and 4 teas a days unless its decaf
there is a list of what you should and shouldnt eat, i think you have to limit tuna and aviod things like pate and soft cheese but im sure some-one will tell you exactly what is on the list as i dont eat think like that so ive never had to remeber :)
not sure on your new job hun :hug:
xx

Congrats hun! :hug: :cheer: Just as Manda said reallly xxx

congrats hunny!! :dance:
and wata great chrizzy prezzie :) x

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer: Not sure on the work thing but you might get really tired in the early stages so try and rest whenever possible. :hug:

Hello and a big fat congratulations to you!!!!

My advise would be folic Acid if your not taking already. I would try and take more breaks if at all possible and drink lots of water if your working in a hot environment. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back