Any advice welcomed

Manda

Reaction score
Well as most of you know we have recently come back from Oz i'm now having a nightmare with Abi through the night and would welcome any ideas.

She is waking every night at around 2.30 some nights 4.30 aswell then up at 7 i am shattered :(

If she goes to bed at 6 she will sleep through till 2.30ish so i tried dream feed at 11 but she still woke at 2.30 so i tried putting her to bed later i.e 10pm but she still woke at 2.30, when she wakes she is drinking a full bottle, she is eating really well in the day, yesterday she had a piece of toast and some weetabix at breakfast, cheesy pasta followed by jelly for lunch, a cheese stick after that the for tea lamb and veg followed by a yoghurt then banana cereal before bed she also drank about 20 ounces of milk, she went to bed at 10.30pm woke at 2.30am then at 4.30am then got up at 6.45am :wall:

Someone please come up with a solution i'll love you forever :wink:

im sorry hun i cant really suggest nething as B does the same thing so much har work

ooh glad it's not just me :) we'll have to starta new no sleep club lol

yea a - our 9 month old babies are a pain in the wotsit wit sleeping lol

god bayleys the same n i tought it was sposed to get better the older they got lol
imagine a newborn n a 1yr old lol im havin nightmares already lol
luv braiana x

BubbleB said:
god bayleys the same n i tought it was sposed to get better the older they got lol
imagine a newborn n a 1yr old lol im havin nightmares already lol
luv braiana x

awww hun i feel for u

what about.....
bath bottle bed at 7-8ish, big dream feed at 11ish and see what time she goes till then?? I wonder what the climate change does to a baby?

Tried it lol, believe it or not it'e warmer here now than it was in oz when we left :shock:

Sorry :wink:
Its so hard when they wont sleep, you get so tired you will try anything.

yeah iv tried that to he seemed to slee less well with a dream feed lol

Sarah what milk is Bon? i changed Abi to C&G 9 months think its called follow on in the orange tub and she slept a little better last night it's a thicker creamier milk, might be worth a try for you hun, maybe it's just a fluke tho will let you know lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back