nearly 13 weeks and spotting

rach

Reaction score
got up this morning and have mild spotting and af cramping have phoned gp and midwife who have advised bed rest today unless it gets any worse and i have to go to the early pregnancy assessment unit for a scan in the morning to check the baby is ok and still there :cry: the spotting is only like brown and pink at the moment but am really worried cant stop crying and thinking the worst has anyone else had this at this stage in pregnancy? xxxxxxxx

Hi rach

I had some blood loss at 8 weeks and a little with mucus loss at 12 weeks. It can happen when your period is due and can sometimes be due to the placenta having a little part which isn't quite attached yet (that's what mine was).

Put your feet up and try not to panic (near to impossible I know). If you are too worried just go to A&E - don't make yourself miserable waiting.

Take care
Louise

Rach, just wanted to send you a big hug. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. xx

I had bleeding from 6 weeks till 12 weeks and baby is still here and okie. thinking of you as I know it's scary and worrying.
Hope your scan goes well tomorrow - just make sure you rest up today xx

Good luck honey, i am sure your little one will be fine. Sending you a big hug!!!! :D

try not to get too stressed hun!
I had spotting at exactly the same time. i think it was caused by sex but some things can trigger it off a little at that stage. if you are worried you should go and ger checked out!

Hi Rach,

Take it easy honey and I hope all is well.

Thinking of you at this worrying time and also sending hugs that all will be ok

Sarah
xx

(((((((hugs)))))))) dont you worry mrs, its normal! it does happen xxxxxxx

Take it easy Rach.

I'm sure everything will be fine but I can understand exactly how you must be feeling. It's such a worry being on this pregnancy roller coaster.

Let us know how the scan goes.

I know it doesnt make any difference people saying "Dont worry" but we are all here for you.

Good luck for tommorow - let us know how you get on.

L x

well had it all day yesterday but nothing since about 10 last night so we will see what happens this morning at scan will let you all know as soon as im home thanks everyone for your kind words and your support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for the scan sweetie - thinking of you - let us know how it goes x

Hope everything's ok this morning.

I'll be thinking of you!

My thoughts are with you this morning rach, hope all goes well with your scan. xxxxxx ((((((((hugs))))))))

good luck hunnie,

i will keep my fingers crossed for you, hopefuly things are fine tho, i spotted at 8 weeks so i know how worriying it is

xx

hi everyone thanks again for all your support and well wishes ive just got home had scan and baby is completely fine no sign of infection or bleeding near the baby seen the heart beating etc and the baby is growing fine and dates exactly same still giving me 27th may they think the blood is coming from my cervical erosion in which case there is nothing they can do until after ive had baby so all fine :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rach hope everything has gone ok for you. I went to EPAS for scan on Monday due to lots of pain and doctor not being able to find h/b with doppler. Anyway thankfully everything was fine. Hope the same is true for you. Take care

Just read your message I am really pleased for you. :D

Great news Rach, great to hear junior is doing well. :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back