any advice girls

Vickilou25

Reaction score
So if my cycles went back to normal after my mc af should have been due today im not sure if i should test or just wait and see if it arrives. Ive not had any symptoms really so am really confused as to what my body is upto xxx

I would test just to put your mind at ease. Then you will know either way. Remember the sliver lining aswell. After mc your extremely fertile, so even if your not pregnant you probably will be in no time. My sister in law had an mc at 8 weeks and she was pregnant again within 2 months. Her and my bro now have a gorgeous little baby boy. x

It can take up to 12 weeks for af to arrive after an mc depending how far u were , u should test just so ur not second guessing and driving urself nuts m gd luck xx

I was 6 weeks when i MC no positive test so the wait for af continues xx

Mine were both 11 week losses and I got my first AF 5 weeks after the second one (I think the first time it was more like 6 weeks) It generally isn't 28 days from when you start/stop bleeding, I think it's just whenever you ovulate. Xx

I would test just to be sure. I had a mc at 5+5 and my af returned to normal pretty much straight away. I was pregnant just 3 months after mc and went on fo have a beautiful baby boy. Best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back