Aargghhh! Dying to test!

Becs said:
Oh no really? Is it just the ttc thing or is everything just crap today?

Well AF hasn't helped, i sold an item on ebay and now the buyer wants a refund, and my close friend from work has just been sacked :x

It's not really that bad, just feels it :wink:

AnnaR2B said:
hey Bexter, don't despair yet...if its just pinkish may not be AF. Lots of people get a little spotting when AF should be! wait till she is in full flow..ahem... :oops: before you give up the ghost!!!! xx

Thanks Anna :hug:

Bexter said:
Becs said:
Oh no really? Is it just the ttc thing or is everything just crap today?

Well AF hasn't helped, i sold an item on ebay and now the buyer wants a refund, and my close friend from work has just been sacked :x

It's not really that bad, just feels it :wink:

Oh no that's terrible!! I don't know what I'd do to stay sane if my best friend was sacked from work.

P.S - wha'd'she do?

Hello
I am an infrequent visitor to the forum but hve posted in m/c and loss and symptoms, I am going to test at the weekend too, you might have seen the posts bout my conflusing bleed on hol.

AF due 30th June to 3rd July, done a clear blue but BFN, I think the weekend maybe too soon
anyone testing around then too
I hope it is not AF for you and mabe implantation bleeding ?
take care

quote]

Oh no that's terrible!! I don't know what I'd do to stay sane if my best friend was sacked from work.

P.S - wha'd'she do?[/quote]

Well she only started with the company last September, and ok, she probably didn't gel with the role as quickly as we would have liked but it was disgusting the way the company treated her.
We didin't work in the same office, but always called each other - and she was so much fun when we went away on courses. :(

Ginnymarie said:
Hello
I am an infrequent visitor to the forum but hve posted in m/c and loss and symptoms, I am going to test at the weekend too, you might have seen the posts bout my conflusing bleed on hol.

AF due 30th June to 3rd July, done a clear blue but BFN, I think the weekend maybe too soon
anyone testing around then too
I hope it is not AF for you and mabe implantation bleeding ?
take care

Thanks Ginnymarie - that's really sweet of you. I'm petty sure it is AF, cos this is how it started last month.
Oh well. But best of luck for your bfp :pray:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back