Any advice for us TTC ladies

heartbroken

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but am hoping if you ladies who have got your :bfp: can give us ladies who are TTC some tips on getting that :bfp:

How long you were trying for?

Did you use OPK's?

How often did you :bd:?

Did you check your cm?

Hope if use dont mind me asking??:blush:

Tho I am also back in TTC :-( I may as well answer:

I wasn't really trying but got caught 2 weeks after ovarian drilling :shock:
I wasn't using OPK's
I bd'd 2 times that month due to circumstances :shock:
I didn't check my cm but it was blatantly obvious so I couldn't miss it really :sick:

I know this time I am actively doing things to know when is the best time xx

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but am hoping if you ladies who have got your :bfp: can give us ladies who are TTC some tips on getting that :bfp:

How long you were trying for?

Did you use OPK's?

How often did you :bd:?

Did you check your cm?

Trying for about 9 month? i think.
Used OPK's
BD 4 days before OV and the day of Ov and the day after...sometimes less.
Checked CM sometimes but relied on the OPK's

All i can suggest is use OPK's, Bd on the right days, Hold your legs up for half an hour after sex and folic acid. :) Hope you all get your BFP's soon xxx

i had been off the pill for 3 months. def use opks......we BD'd on the 2 days i got my positive result and hey presto!!

i didn't BD after ovulation...last BDd on the monday night and i reckon egg popped out monday through night or early tuesday morning..

never really had much cm to speak of and i also didnt hold my legs up. got straight up after both times of doing it that weekend....!!!

i was taking pregnacare conception....xxx

Thank you ladies.. Will defnitaly use your tip's if i dont get BFP this month xx

I was trying for 7 months

The month i got my BFP:
I had stringy/stretchy CM
Used OPK's
We BD day before OV and day after
I didnt bother putting my legs up!

Hope it helps x

Spinney did you not BD on the actual day of ov then? xx

Hi Positivity, not that particular month. I cant exactly be sure when we conceived but i had a little feeling that it was the day after OV BD that did it!:)

I would say def use OPKs, even if you have a regular cycle you can still OV a couple of days earlier or later than expected. I had a 2 day surge so BD'd on both days, apart from that had a really relaxed month, kept busy and focused on other things which I'm sure played a part. Lots and lots of luck for you, have faith because it will happen soon x x x

Thanks heartbroken! This is a usefull thread for all of us doing ttc.

Good luck to you! Hope you get your bfp soon! Will too try these tips if I dont get my bfp this month!

xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

This is for all us ladies in TTC.. Hoping we get our BFP :)

Im goint to try opks next month if the :witch: gets me but fx she's gone for the next 9 months :)..

I bd'ed once, two days before ov (as we want a girl)., didn't use opk or put legs up. Had coil removed 5 days before we bd'ed xxx

How long you were trying for? we were really fortunate every time, got our BFP by the second month (3 pg's)

Did you use OPK's? no

How often did you :bd:? every other day beginning 3-5 days before ov and usually one day after for good measure. (Some places will tell you to dtd every day, but I also read - and tend to believe - the sperm count builds up more if you wait another day?) I also always kept my legs up for a while afterward, and then I'd just stay in bed and go to sleep. I don't know why, but I just thought if I stayed lying down it would help everything "stay in there" better.

Did you check your cm? YES!!!

I really wish you the best of luck!!!!

I've been trying for 4 months (all 3 of my pregnancys have been conceived in the 4th cycle. Weird???)

Yes, I used OPKs

BDed CD12-14, +ve OPK CD16

Nothing speacial re BDing - no legs up or anything just slept with swimmers in. Eeeew. Sorry if tmi!!

Good luck everyone !

I was only property TTC for a.month, although I'd slept with a guy the month before I thought I might be pregnant.
I had a sperm donor, and had 5 donations in August, I probably fell pregnant on the last donation which was lucky because he was going back to work offshore and i would have had to wait till October for more donations. I used opks but the line wasn't strong till the last donation. Because it was Artificial insemination I made sure I lay with my pelvis raised, also had an orgasm while I inserted the sperm. I started taking folic acid that month. But didn't change anything else really.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back