Anxious if I’m pregnant or not

PrincessLau

Reaction score
If anyone could give me some advice I’d really appreciate it; I’m late for my period - a week late to be exact - which hasn’t happened to me before I took a test a week ago and it came back negative. Since then my period still hasn’t started and I can’t help but feel I might be pregnant; I’ve been feeling nauseated, tired and achey, and sometimes get what I can only describe as pins and needles in my lower abdomen - I don’t normally get any symptoms when I have my period. I’m scared to take another test because if it comes back negative I think it’ll really upset me. I guess I’m on here for some reassurance if anyone could help me.

If you are pregnant and your period was due last week, but your test was negative, definitely test again now you're properly a week late as you are more than likely to get an accurate result now, maybe there wasn't enough HCG in your system at the time of testing. Sometimes our bodies play tricks on us. I hope you get sorted. X

Exactly what the above said.
Do another test and you will get an accurate now your a week late for your period.

Take a test again in a few days...hope u get that bfp dear...#goodluck

It’s just so frustrating because I’ve never felt like this before and my gut tells me I’m pregnant but the at home tests are coming back negative - my period had never been this late, might go to the doctors and see what they think

It’s just so frustrating because I’ve never felt like this before and my gut tells me I’m pregnant but the at home tests are coming back negative - my period had never been this late, might go to the doctors and see what they think
By the sounds of it you are having an anovulatory cycle (look it up on google)
Even those that have very regular cycles go through this.
Home tests would Be showing you a positive by now.

Just an update in case anyone is going through the same thing, I went to the doctors who said that being on the pill can delay HPTs by at least 3 weeks after a missed period
Will have to wait to test again
Sometimes negatives aren’t always negativ; unfortunately sometimes it’s a waiting game

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back