Anxiety kicking in!

Steph9719

Reaction score
3 more days till my test day and they are dragging!
My temps are up (I noticed higher than ever) but I know there's great possibility they can still drop, letting me know AF is on her way!
Fingers crossed I get my bfp this cycle!
Good luck to anyone waiting to test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 40
Thank you..
However, normally it drops day before AF and then below coverline day of, which is why I don't want to get my hopes up yet. Every month I get excited, only to be saddened with AF turning up

Chart looks very good, I would test using a FRER and I think it would be a positive :)

Ladies, you're not helping my anxiety! Lol.
I'm wondering if I should get a test now. Is it still not too early? AF is not due until Monday.

Don't think too early. My af was due on 24th n I got a squinter on 19th n full in ur face positive on 21st.

Good luck, hope u get ur bfp xx

Chart is looking very promising. When will you be testing?

Fingers crossed for you lovely x

I'm going to see what my temp is tomorrow morning and if it's still up, I'm going out to buy a FRER.
I've wasted so much money on tests and they've always been BFN, so I thought this time I would wait for AF to show at least.
I've been ttc for almost a year now and never have gotten a BFP :(

Congrats I knew it would be positive :) wishing you a happy healthy 9 months x

Congratulations post a pic! x

I took a Clear Blue digital on Monday (day AF was due). FF marked my due date as 5th December.

9 months ttc and not one bfp, until now.

I'm quite quiet on the forums, normally lurk although I've posted a few times about my charts. I thought this was another month of bfn! I'm extremely excited now and thank you ladies so much! I have learnt so much about ttc! Good Luck to those still waiting xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 42
Wow congratulations again! Beautiful pic.

I've been TTC now for 6 month. Did you take any vitamins or did you do anything special this month? x

Congratulations Steph! ! And 2-3 on a Digi, amazing hun really happy for you

xxxxxx

I've been TTC now for 6 month. Did you take any vitamins or did you do anything special this month? x

I was taking folic acid from the beginning of ttc using OPKs. I started temping in December. The only thing I'd say that was different this cycle was I started BD every other day from end of AF. Before that, it was everyday during fertile period. I was giving up hope and honestly thought it was never going to happen. So I was shocked to see "pregnant". Just don't give up and FX for you xx

I was taking folic acid from the beginning of ttc using OPKs. I started temping in December. The only thing I'd say that was different this cycle was I started BD every other day from end of AF. Before that, it was everyday during fertile period. I was giving up hope and honestly thought it was never going to happen. So I was shocked to see "pregnant". Just don't give up and FX for you xx

Thank you for advice. I tend to dtd every day or every other way depending on oh work.

I used to take folic acid but my cycle got really long. 30 days. So I stopped taking it.

So pleased for you. 9 months of hard work! Enjoy your pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back