Anti-natal classes

jennywren1982

Reaction score
Hiya eveyone - finally made it to the last trimester (27 weeks now). Still dosen't feel real, keep thinking my pregnancy is just happening to someone else!
Was hoping someone could tell me when you should be starting anti-natal classes. My midwives are totally hopeless, so no point in asking them!
Also do you find that your baby has quiet days?? Mine does, and it always worries me.

Thanks

Jen

If you want to know about ante natal classes in your area try speaking ot your doc as your MW is being unhelpful.#And dont worry about the baby hun, they all have quiet days and quiet periods during the day.Your baby is in routine with yuo.
If your baby didnt move for 12 hours then go to hospital and get hooked up to a monitor to make suire everything is ok

Hiya :wave:

Welcome to 3rd tri :cheer:

I dont have my first antenatal class til 13 August (4 weeks before due date) Dont know if this is the norm or not but my midwife didnt mention classes, I had to bring them up then book them myself :?

My LO has very active periods then very quiet periods but if you dont feel any movement for quite a while then best get it checked out :hug:

In some areas you can ring the hospital to enquire about classes/tours, so might be worth a phonecall jennywren1982 and yes, babies have quiet days :) and very best wishes for your final mester too :hug:

we had to arrange ours with the hospital ourselves. Have you asked your mw about them? what did they say?

Welcome to Third Tri! :D

We were told about the AN classes by the hospital. The first lot of classes we enquired about were supposed to start at 29 weeks but were cancelled due to lack of MWs being available. :(

After talking to the hospital about it again they booked us in for their day long parentcraft event which they hold every month. It was really good and, as well as the usual classes, we got a tour of the AN, Labour and Post Natal wards.

If your GP or MW can't help why not have a word with your Ante Natal department at the hospital.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back