anti natal class

nmf1987

Reaction score
well after my awful day yesterday i feel a little better today.

i went to a breastfeeding workshop yesterday which was really good. told me quite abit that i didnt know.

i am hoping to have a tour of labour ward today. got to ring later and check they havent had a massive rush of babies.

also just had a call about an anti natal class i have been booked on for the 1st june. it is 9-5 so gonna have to try and stay awake. lol. really looking forward to it though as i was abit nervous about not knowing what the hell im doing etc.

thanks for yesterday girls really did make me feel better. xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better today. I quite enjoyed going on the labour ward tour. At least I know where to go now. xx

yeah thats all i want. dont want to have to worry about it when i go into labour. xxx

I think its fantastic you are offered a tour of the ward so you know what to expect , my first experience of the ward I was already in Labour and pretty freaked out . Enjoy it and ask loads of questions xxx

Hun, still reading up what I have missed with your situation yesterday, have a fab time up the labour ward though, unfortunately we are not offered that here which I thought was a bit weird but as I had to go up during this week to be monitored as I had a horrible weekend etc but managed to have a wee peek at the ward, didn't see much though to be honest but at least I know where to go when things start to happen, and wow that is some antenatal class 9-5?? I thought the 2 hour sessions I did were too long as it was lol x

oh no hopeful what happened? you ok now?

i know 9-5 yawn. lol. the 2 hour sessions are all booked so will be a long day but at least i get to attend one. xxx

Good luck on the full session then hun lol don't envy you one bit, talk about having a numb bum being sat that long.

Ohh just last weekend was a bit of a mare........ right foot and leg tripled in size, headache for days, blood in urine and BP was up and he is measuring small (3-4cm) thought I had been lucky right through the pregnancy to of had nothing till that point but ok now thanks just a few blips.

xx

xhopefulx hope all is ok hun x

i went to anti natal classes on my 1st i stayed for an hour and left it was so boring lol

is it just the 1 day you have to attend i think you will be able to cover alot in that 1 day xxx

Hopefully things will be ok thanks Midnight, just need to keep an eye on things but have another MW appointment next week before she goes on hols.

Well I managed 2 out of the 4 classes as I got bored, didn't help that DH fell asleep within 1/2 hour of the 2nd class and was doing the nodding dog impression lol.

x

yeah just the one day. gets it all out of the way then. dont mind to much though cos means im busy everyday up until next thursday so at least this week will go quickly. then into 37 week drag. lol.

oh hopeful sounds like a right nightmare hun. glad all is better now. xxx

lol with mine being on a wednesday might have to go with stepmum as oh at work. if not be by myself. xxx

Hopefully things will be ok thanks Midnight, just need to keep an eye on things but have another MW appointment next week before she goes on hols.

Well I managed 2 out of the 4 classes as I got bored, didn't help that DH fell asleep within 1/2 hour of the 2nd class and was doing the nodding dog impression lol.

x

aww bless your DH

all will be ok hun xxx

I've got a full day anti natal class a week tomorrow coz oh can't make the weekday ones and wanted to come. Well it's 10am till 4pm so not as long as yours. Been told to take a pillow and a few bottles if water incase it's hot. Will they have us squatting and things? Like practicing positions for labour? Coz if so I really need to make sure I wear leggings or something that's a bit more flexible! Keep imagining splitting my jeans! Xxx

i havent even thought of that heidi. oh god i hope not i think my step mum is coming with me. lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back