Another Tax Credit Question

Maria1977

Reaction score
Sorry, I've seen on here a couple of times recently that people have said when on doing tax credits for last year to deduct £100 p/mth for the months on maternity leave.

There wasn't anything on the form about this that I saw (am useless at reading info I just skim through) for the year end, and I didn't know this, so do I need to call them up and tell them to deduct £600 from my total earnings for last year? Surely my total earnings reflected the maternity pay? I'm so confused with all this tax credit business!

Sorry, I know I could call them but each time I do it's such a hassle getting through.

It's £100 per wk you deduct and yea I would ring them you might be owed money xxx

Thank you, will give them a ring... they gonna get sick of me lol. I already had to call them loads about trying to work out what I will of earnt from 2011-2012 - honestly how am I meant to predict the future? lol

Have you managed to get hold of them? They keep hanging up on me and I cba to keep phoning!

I haven't tried yet, gonna give them a call tomorrow. I hate calling them coz they always keep you waiting for ages to get through cheeky sods and I get phone rage then lol

oooo ive sent my form for my 4 month old and havent deducted £100 per week.............o damn. oooo its frustrating! i mean ill probs get a measly £10 a week.....and we gotta pay £500 childcare per month when bck in wrk...they say im not entitled to help...well we certainly aint loaded uurrgh rant ova :)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back