opinions on tax credits & 100pw thing....

MrsHakaxjdx

Reaction score
Well ladies, I'm being driven mad by tax credits. Obviously I have been told u can deduct £100pw off my maternity pay until the tax year. I'm the full timer in my house, my husband got made redundant. Who has done this with tc? If I didn't do it, when I give my total earnings in april, will they just give me back what they owe me cos obviously I've earnt less? What is everybodys experience with this please help? X

If you don't do it then ul just get the back payments when u renew next year x

I took of a £100 per week when I was getting stat mat pay x

I told them what I got paid shOuld I have told them £100 less than what I was getting?does this also count when your on smp too?it confuses the he'll out o me!x

If ur on smp you take off £100 pw (I usually do this when the renewal forms come thru)
If ur on mat allowance then you disregard the whole amount x

I'll have to remember this and work out how many weeks I told them the full smp! So basically you tell them you earnt £24 instead of £124? They never mentioned this and just told me to give them what was on my p60!

Yeah that's right-so if u had 22weeks maternity up til April then 17 weeks after April u have to deduct 2200 1 year then 1700 then next x

this is helpful, i have been told i cant apply for credits until im on maternity leave, so as soon as im on it, im gonna apply, just hate doing all the calculations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back