Mum thats has more than one sibling..

AyeshaD

Reaction score
is it true when you breastfeeding the second it hurts more than the previous one feeling like heavily contraction after you had the kid?
:shock::shock::shock:

made me re-think my option lol:lol:...loves kids but dont like pains!

Never heard of it I didn't have any after pains with either apart from the c section soreness.

I had something similar with my only child. It was no where near as bad a contraction and it was just my uterus shrinking.

With my first/only child I initially had fairly bad cramps when breast feeding for the first couple of days x

Yeah its true! The after pains get worse with each baby so not looking fwd to them when i have a third! My friend said she found her after pains worse than her labour, wouldn't say mine were that painful but I did have to breath through some of the pains during some feeds. Strangely for me I didn't get the pain every feed, they were bad on day 2 though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I didnt bf my second lo for long for a mixture of reasons one of them being the after pains, my mw said because lo came so quick and I suffered back labour I should expect to be in more pain anyway but I would sob when feeding it was that painful. Not everyone is the same tho.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Yes. A lot more painful. Had them for about 2 weeks but really painful about days 4-7

I felt like i was having contractions whilst bf joseph didnt understand at first but mw said it was uterus shrinking, i had to have painkillers. Its wierd you never expect these problems after birth do you, what with swollen lady bits and massive swollen boobs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back