Another night problem

jennilisanne

Reaction score
Argh!

I got Sophia down to 1 feed a night, very quickly, and she was brill, for about a week. She's now back to 3 a night, plus another fun problem.

She turns over, ALL the time. She turns onto her front, cries. I go turn her back, tuck her in and leave. She turns onto her front, cries. I go turn her back, tuck her in and leave. She turns onto her front, cries. I go turn her back, tuck her in and leave. She turns onto her front, cries. I go turn her back, tuck her in and leave. She turns onto her front, cries. I go turn her back, tuck her in and leave. She turns onto her front, cries. I go turn her back, tuck her in and leave.

I'M EXHAUSTED!!! Sometimes it varies, sometimes she's crying because she's got a limb stuck out of the cot.

I've tried tucking her in tight and I've tried a sleeping bag and tucking the bottom in, but nothing works (although the sleeping bag helps the trapping of limbs!). Aparently I was a wiggly baby, but Sophia just never, ever stops! She bangs her feet even in her sleep!

Does anyone else have this problem and/or have ANY suggestions?! It's been over a year since I had a decent nights sleep!

I really feel for you :( Isla was the same as she hated tummy time, now she's older she actually sleeps all night on her tummy! I encouraged more day tummy time, then she soon learnt and now prefers sleeping on her forehead!

Does she like tummy time?
Emma xx

---
-

That's the strange thing, she loves being on her tummy and crawling around, and she knows how to turn back, except when she's in the cot!

I still wedge Lizzie in between two rolled up blankets so she can't roll :) Also put her down on her side and put a toy in her hand to look at till she drifts off as it distracts her from turning iykwim.

You an get mesh bumbers that will stop her getting her legs stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back