Rolling

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ellie constantly rolls onto her tummy but she can rarely roll back onto her back again & gets really frustrated & cries... Ive been leaving her to work it out herself unless she gets upset then I turn her back over. How long does it take em to suss it out? Is there anything I can do to help her learn or is it just a case of letting her learn in her own time? :) Thanks

Depends on physical strengh and coordeination. My DD couldnt do it till 6 months but every baby is different.

Yeah, Oliver rolled back to front first and it took him a while to figure out the other way. He was never on his tummy for long because he hated it, but one day he just craned and tilted his head to look at the tv and the weight of his head pulled him over onto his back!

niether can abi. but then she can't see over her belly if she is lying on her back so that must counterbalance her massive head.

she takes after me in so many ways...bless her!

Lily has rolled both ways before tummy to back more, but I think they were all flukes lol I was told once they learn a new tecknique they like to repeat it... well Lily doesnt lol and she has tummy time every day

You look one minute and she's on her back and the next shes on her front :lol: she has rolled back over a few times but just cant seem to do it as easy as the can onto her front. She'll suss it soon enough im sure! Thanks x

leland only rolls when his angry or crying lmao i think he does it in temper and then gets madder cos he cant roll back most of the time !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back