baby sleeping bags

Hayley1608

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Me and dh are consideribg buying a baby sleeping bag for our daughter. Shes always been a good sleeper but now she wakes in the night. Not for lobg, I never have to take her out of the cot as she's bot crying. i just give her her dummy and tuck her back in because she kicks the blankets off every hour at the moment!

Now she can roll about she always rolls on to get tummy during the night but hen gets stuck because ahe cant turn back over. Shes awake when she rolls over so ends up getting frustrated again meaning I'm up trying to tuck her in well.

Has anybody used a baby sleeping bag before? What was your experience with them? Do you honk they would help?

Thanks!

Hayley
X

I've used a sleeping bag for my lo ever since day one, I really like them as like you say it stops them kicking the covers off. Not sure how good they are for a 4 month old - hope someone else has some advice for you x

Jack was a June baby so only had light blankets until it started getting colder. He now sleeps in his sleeping bag every night and it keeps him toasty. He doesn't wriggle when he sleeps but he does swap from his right side to his back and can do it easily in his sleeping bag x

I think sleeping bags are great! Would definitely stop your lo from kicking the blanket off

Thanks for replying!

They are buy one get one free in mothercare at the moment so I got a couple... Hopefully they will keep her nice and snug!

loved sleeping bags before j had his duvet!!!!!!!!!!!! let us know how you get on! x

I loved sleeping bags with my eldest, used from 6 months onward (didn't discover them til this time). With new LO we started using it the other day (he's 10 weeks) hes fine in it (they do from birth) & I think they actually stopped my eldest LO turning over as much.

:)

Thought i would report back!

We had the best nights sleep in such a long time. Savannah was snuggly and warm without being too enclosed. She only woke up once for her dummy which compared to the usual tenish times I was very impressed with. I think if I left her for two minutes without instantly giving it to her she would have just gone back off so im going to try this tonight.

Money very well spent I think!

I will use these for a very long time and if i have any more children in the future I think I will use them from day one!

Oh well done Savannah! Glad she liked the bag xx

Thought i would report back!

We had the best nights sleep in such a long time. Savannah was snuggly and warm without being too enclosed. She only woke up once for her dummy which compared to the usual tenish times I was very impressed with. I think if I left her for two minutes without instantly giving it to her she would have just gone back off so im going to try this tonight.

Money very well spent I think!

I will use these for a very long time and if i have any more children in the future I think I will use them from day one!

Excellent news!!

My LO often cries for a minute or 2 then stops as if he does it in his sleep or started & managed to fall back asleep. Many time i've went in & he's sound again no harm in giving them a couple of mins to decide what they're doing before going in.

Let us know how you get on in the next few days. My sleeping bag has been in the wash a cpl of days now so might have to get a second one for emergencies!

:)

We use a sleeping bag with our little girl who is 4 months old. I don't particularly like them as i worry that she'll get too hot as the tog is much higher than that of a blanket, however i think they are necessary since she's a monkey for kicking off her blankets in the night and waking up cold. She seems to hate being covered up and refuses to keep her arms tucked in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back