Hairy tummies anybody??????

claireabell

Reaction score
Hey there all....
Just a quick question but has anyone else got a really hairy tummy? :? Mine's horrible, one of my friends this is a sign of a boy....has anyone else ever heard of that? Please tell me there's more ladies out there with hairy bellies....
Thanks chums.... :hug:
Love
Claire

yep i have and im expecting a boy...but tbh i think its a common things in pregnancy cause of hormones so i doubt it determines boy or girl.

cas x

i would just put it down to ur hormones hunny :hug:

dont worry

:hug:

Yep! Im in with the hairy belly crew! :lol:

I am expecting a boy but its no hairier than it was with my two girls!

Love ali xxx

*poses big hairy belly*

woot dont ya just love pregnancy!

i have the really dark line down the middle and the rest of my tummy is fluffy lol :lol:

and yes i am part of the expecting-a-boy crew! :dance:

You don't shed hair as much when you are pg, it'll all fall out about 3 months after LO is born.

My tummy is hairy too, but as is the rest of my body! The hair on my head is soooo thick it drives me nuts, and even my face is getting really hairy. Luckily the facial stuff is blond and downy and I can live with it as I know it'll go soon. It's just my head that gets me down. I'm so close most mornings to just getting it all cut off!!

omg thank you ladies.....so nice to know I'm not on my own...i feel like a monkey... :lol: ...just want to wax it all off.... :?
yeah lets all be part of the hairy crew..... :cheer:
love to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah i remember...hey there's more of us in the monkey club chez ... :rotfl:

Yep - I shave down the centre cause it's quite dark & gross :puke: but have fluffy blonde sides - weird eh?

I was thinking of waxing mine off but didn't want to incase its just a pregnancy thing and like tankett said will prob fall out after the birth....hmmm nice eh? Oh what joys.....here's hoping all you in our little monkey club are well.... :rotfl: The hair on my legs doesn't seem to be growing at all...normally I have to was every month but up to now have only had to wax my legs once since being pregnant....what's that about? My hair on my head is growing like no tomorrow tho.... :roll: Its so thick now its looks like a lions mane.... :lol:
Its always so reassuring to know that we all go through similar things tho...thanks ladies.
Loving it all tho...good fun...hehehehe.
Take care
xxxxxxx

Im in the hairy belly club too and im having a girl :D

ah, maybe just an old wives tale then about it being a sign of boys... :roll: Yeah welcome to our hairy belly club.... :rotfl:
xxxxxxx

mines not to bad but its a bit hairy round my belly button LOL
:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111