Another bra question (update in last post hehe)

moss

Reaction score
Up until now I was just wearing a normal non-underwire tee shirt bra from M&S. I liked the fact that it had a little padding in case of some spotting, which I get occassionally, and I just prefer tee shirt bras anyway. I am now 42 D and they don't go that high in that style. Neither do any shops in Dundee, including Mothercare. I really want the tee shirt style instead of a tiny thin piece of cloth. I want that protection but also I think they give far more support, especially when you can't have underwire. Does anyone know of somewhere I might be able to find one? It doesn't have to be specific for maternity.

Thanks! It's not even a big size, so I am really surprised that Marks and Mothercare don't go that high! Mothercare only go to 40 for these kind and Marks is 38C or maybe 40, I can't remember!

Thanks again! Arrgh work has blocked swimwear/lingerie. I guess the NHS think very highly of its employees... Anyway, Google makes it seem like Bravissimo only goes up to 40. Can anyone tell me if Figleaves is the same? Sorry to be a pain but I don't want to go to an internet cafe for nothing!

Figleaves go right up to a 56FF

Im suprised bravissimo only go up to a 40!!! I started off a 32 and am wearing a 36 (i think) and could easily be wearing a 38 now, 40 isnt exactly big!!!

Moss, I found results from Figleaves for 42D, I didn't check bigger sizes so not sure where they stop.

Thanks everyone! That's a huge help because I feel like my ribs are being crushed right now! I think it is especially bad when the baby has a foot jammed underneath! D: I was really surprised about Bravissimo, too... The commercials show women who are DEFINITELY wider around than me, so they must have collapsed lungs if what I see from Google is right!

I came up with the perfect solution! :D I bought £5 bra extenders and I feel much more comfortable so far today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back