Bras

kedi376

Reaction score
So I went to M&S today to get measured for a new bra. Previously I was a 40 DD and I've now gone up to a 42 E. I've always worn bras with a wire in them and ALWAYS had bras with a bit of padding at the front. I hate the thought of my nipples showing on cold days.

The only bras that fitted me and were not underwire were just horrible and so unattractive. I insisted on one with a wire in and took a white non wired one which is so nasty I just can't see myself wearing it.

I'm so disappointed I could cry!

What is everyone else doing for bra's - is it just me? Do mother care have a range for larger ladies?

sorry you are having a time of it finding bras. I had to admit defeat and ditch the underwired bras they were just so uncomfortable.

Like you I didnt want nasty ones and mum told the woman in the shop what I had said about not wanting an old fashioned granny bra lol I nearly died in the changing room.

I went for a plain boring white one mainly for work and hen I asked if they had fancier ones which is actually nice - Im not brave enough to post a pic lol I want to get more nicer bras too xx

Hun mothercare do bigger sizes, last time I had to get 36g!x

Nursingbra-shop.co.uk I'd recommend them any day xx

Sent from my HTC Desire

sorry you are having a time of it finding bras. I had to admit defeat and ditch the underwired bras they were just so uncomfortable.

Like you I didnt want nasty ones and mum told the woman in the shop what I had said about not wanting an old fashioned granny bra lol I nearly died in the changing room.

I went for a plain boring white one mainly for work and hen I asked if they had fancier ones which is actually nice - Im not brave enough to post a pic lol I want to get more nicer bras too xx

You're completely right the one I've come away with is what I would expect my mum to wear and she is 75!! It's sooooooooooo ugly!

Debenhams have some pretty maternity bras, and they are really comfy too!

You're completely right the one I've come away with is what I would expect my mum to wear and she is 75!! It's sooooooooooo ugly!
think i may just get anoher nice one in the size i am just now then im not ending up with loads of bras that may not fit me for that long xx

Try Evans for general, non-wired bra's (not nursing ones), they do some pretty ones that aren't sexy no (though they do them too), but pretty enough, without wires and are designed for bigger ladies, therefore bigger sizes for pregnant ladies too

The bra situation is doing my head in! I've spent too much money on them and still can't find any that are comfy! I don't like the wireless ones as they make your boobs look droopy, but if I wear one with wire its agony as my bump is still so high,so have had to wear the ugly ones unfortunately. I've resorted to a padded bikini top this weekend and its been lovely, prob not what I should have on, but I'm comfy so it stays! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Well I've been a 38G for many years and not been able to wear underwired bras as the weight of my boobs just cuts into them.

You'll be very lucky to find nice looking bras for big boobs that's aren't a stupid price. I've got used to wearing plain bras, only me that see's em anyway ;)

Since I got pregnant tho my boobs are that sore I had to get some padded meternity ones from mothercare. They make my boobs look even bigger than they are but at least it dosen't make my nips feel like there rammed in a vice.

Boobydoo do a range for bigger ladies but again most are plain.

My breast have never been large but they feel massive at the moment, I went from a 34A to a 36 DD.... I am afraid I have succumbed to comfort and just wear a padded, non-wired t-shirt bra (attractive!). My tiny 34A bra and pantie sets scream at me every time I open my underwear drawer.... Thankfully I think hubby gets to distracted by the size of them to notice the fact that I look frumpy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back