Well i tested this mornng

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
and i got a bfn, i cant understand why for 8 months i've been having a regular 31/32 cycle and this month im late now by 4 days with brown spotting and she still hasn't got me.. I used an ebay cheapy, are these tests spot on, i mean has anyone else ever had a bfn when they were actually preggers?

I got a negative on a test but it didnt have 2 strips and i got 3 lines on another test (from the same pack). Other than that i think all mine have been acurate. :hug:

Hi

I got ebay cheapies too, haven't used them yet, (testing Monday) but got a kit (with 2 tests in) from Tescos this morning for £3.88 as I hear they are good just incase the cheapies are inconclusive.

Mx

Hi hun

I got a bfn three hours before my bfp on my last pregnancy. I thought AF had me, I was actually in bed with cramps feeling very sorry for myself. They wore off and I got up and said. I'm not taking this I must be pg and tested and....bfp!

But really, I've had bfns when 12 days late and not pg hun, so I don't know what to say.

hang in there

Sue

I don't have any advice but I have a hug :hug: .

Hang on in there hun
+++

Thanks girls...

I know my husband is going to ask me when i walk through the door tonight, well.. have you come on yet?? and i'll have to say no because i haven't but i can tell him i tested this morning cos we agreed not to test till sat, he's going to be so disappointed i know he is....Why cant my period just come now, im not even getting much discharge anyone either, its doing my head right in....Why would af just not turn up unless i really was pregnant.... I dont think i am i just cant understand it..

Hi
Sunshine_gal.
same happened to me in June. Was week late, had what I thought was spotting and cramp for a whole week. was also an uber-b**ch to live with! did two tests but negative then had very small AF.
IN end went to GP who did blood test for HCG but was negative. NO explanation for it! Maybe cycles get disrupted through worry or maybe we are sensitive to every twinge in ourselves. GP said he thought I may have had 'spontaneous abortion' which sounded unpleasant.
Good luck- hope AF doesn't turn up.
:pray:

hi hun,

I really hope AF doesnt turn up too.....not long 'til Saturday and you can test again.....fingers crossed BFP! :pray: I hate all the waiting & confusion too :hug:

thanks hun..Ive given up thinking that i might be pregnant this month now so i just wish af would start so at least i can start trying again...

awww lotsa hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: REALLY hope she makes her mind up soon...coming or going. TTC is enough to make you go crazy without AF being late and BFN's to go with it. Id get BD'ing as that usually brings it on for me.

hang on in there chick, thinking of you

Yeah i think i'll try that tonight.. had enough, feel so stressed today

:hug: :hug: It's not over until she turns up so there is still a chance. :pray: :pray:

I had BFN's for 10 days after I was due on. I had been trying for nearly 2 and a half years, so I was convinced I wasn't pregnant. Then got my BFP :cheer: Like AJ Jelly said its not over until the b1tch arrives!

well the bitch has arrived this morning.. OOOUUCH...Im in so much pain now, cant believe it was 6 days late, hmmm, i think i'll put it down to being poked around at last month with my colposcopy and hope that things return to normal again next month..

So much, oh i really hope its my turn next month....

thanks girls...

I've got a course coming up in september wher i'll be lifting dogs up for about 6 weeks so its probably a blessing that i've not fallen just yet... Also where i'm going to be very busy for the next 6 weeks i wont be able to come on-line much or think about the whole trying as much so hopefully it'll be a nice surprise for me next month... :pray:

good luck sunshine gal, really hope it happens for u next month.
and also like u said if your busy it might take your mind off of things. i find myself constantly on here reading the same things over again excpecting to look for same symptoms as me. so its all i can think about.
anyway good luck hun :hug:

Sorry she got you chick :hug: :hug:

like everyone else said you'll prob be alot more relaxed if your minds not on it so much. Take care and lets :pray: :pray: :pray: for next month for you!!

x Sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back