Another 4 month sleep regression question..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
I think we may have started with this....

When your LO went through this....did they seem to be just tired all through the day and more grumpy than normal. She will only nap for 30 mins and then 30 mins later she seems tired again, I just wish she would nap for longer...

She also seems to be getting really overtired a lot quicker and easier than she was...like bathtime has become a nightmare again the last few days cos she just cries and is so overtired she wont have her bottle, even though she just had a nap like an hour before....So I just got as much milk as I could into her before she got upset again and then took her to bed...

She also woke a few times through night last night....she didnt cry and I didnt even need to go through to her but i could hear her on the monitor chatting away to herself....this is very unlike her..

Does this all sound familiar for the 4 month thing? xx

No advice re: sleep regressions as Oz has them alll the time lol But the only thing I have learnt in the last 18 months of parenting is that LOs will sleep and wake when they want to unfortunately. The only advice I can give is don't worry because they will always revert back to the norm sooner or later, and don't give up hope lol And also to stick with the same routine, because as just said, they will defo slip back into normal. Just when you think they won't, they do! Kids are here to drive us crazy I'm sure lol

Yeah sounds about right!! Harrison was much worse at night than during the day tbh but have a feeling it is teething too as now he sleeps thru for about 2-3 weeks and then has a flare up and doesnt sleep well at all at night for a few days then back to normal! All I wud suggest is attempt to resettle her after her 30 mins as eventually she will just continue to sleep longer!
xxx

Thanks chick...yeah......i still battled on with the bath and the bottle etc....lol..even though it was pure painful to be honest!

xx

Same here Samsgirl, austin getting tired half an hour earlier. Waking in the night when he went an hour longer. But Im trying to go with th flow in the hope that he'll go bk to normal. Is hannah feeding more?
xx

Same here Samsgirl, austin getting tired half an hour earlier. Waking in the night when he went an hour longer. But Im trying to go with th flow in the hope that he'll go bk to normal. Is hannah feeding more?
xx

she seems to be getting hungry earlier....like feeding more like every 3/3.5 hours instead of 4....not having anymore as such....xx

7oz 5 times a day....she usually takes the full 7 for 4 of the feeds but after bath, she usually just does somewhere between 4-6 oz

similar to A, he just started on 8 oz this week,
Hes gone to bed at 7.15 tonight ...earliest ever so ill probobly be up at silly o clock.
xxx

I could have written that!! Sometimes I look at G and think your tired again - really??? But then she's back up as soon as she's down (or so it seems) and self settling has gone right out the bloody window!!! Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

im with you girls on this, growth spurt perhaps for me? shes started waking in the night again, trying to be up at half 5. was wide awake at 2am for an hour, naps for an hour max and shes taking 6oz at bottles now

God knows ....ne thing I do know is that its brought back the curse of the 'sore eyes' from lack of sleep.....killer!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back