how long is to long?

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
i put willow down for her afternoon nap after her 12 - 12:30 feed and lately she hasnt been waking for about 3 hours it has been 2 hours so far, i wont wake her as she moans and it is not affecting her night time sleeping i put her to bed at 6;30pm and she wakes up at about 5 ish for a feed then back down til 8 ish. she will also have a nap at about 4-5ish for 30 mins or so.

i was just wondering if this was to much sleep for a 4 month old baby.

Wow thats some impressive sleeping :D

I read that babies have on average about 3 hours a day and it doesnt matter whether thats in 2 naps or just the one. I'd say close the door very gently, go get yourself a nice cuppa and bless the day she was born to be a good sleeper :wink:

I know its easy to worry but it sounds delightfully normal to me and I am soooooooooooooooooo jealous as Rowan does 30 mins and thats your lot.

luke normally has an hour in the morning before dinner, then 2 hours or so in the afternoon and then another hour at 5ish he also sleeps from 8ish til 7ish at night. so personally i don't think its too much as in between time he is so active he wears himself out!!

Sounds lovely! I wouldn't worry, she is obviously happy, and feels comfy.
I suggest you enjoy the extra rest!
Bless her

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111