annyone else not got many symptoms!!

hayels

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else is still feeling ok am worrying cos i dont have many symptoms. i do feel very sleepy most of the time and my boobies feel abit tender and i feel they have grown a little but thats about it. am 7+5 so would have thought id be being sick by now xx

Hi,

My main symptom has been sore boobs but not much else. I've had a few moments of nausea and dry heaving but not bad at all.

Not everyone gets morning sickness - about 75%.

SPC xx

Hi Hayels,

I've only been sick twice this week hayley, today is the first day I have felt Knackered, and I'm going to bed when the kids go up in minute, and then hopfully fall asleep quick!

I keep waking up every morning at 5am ish needing the loo too which is annoying as I'm up then.
Had to get off my treadmill first thing at 4K , before I finished my 6K distance , as I felt dissy.

Every pregnancy is different tho so don't worry X

Last edited:
I didn't get any real nausea until about 8 weeks and even since then I haven't actually been sick. Think everyone is different so dont worry, enjoy it :)

The only symptom i had in 1st tri with my last baby was tirednes and thrush (but that lasted 9 months) i had a teeny bit of boob tenderness around the time i would have had my period but that was it!!

I did worry about the lack of symptoms at the time, but now i just count myself lucky :lol: xx

hi Hayels.

I've no symptoms either although I am a few days behind you.
I'm am very tired but I'm always tired. No nausea and no sickness. Think I had a metallic taste a couple of weeks ago - but only once.

Just want to get to 12 weeks and have my scan. xxx

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry hun, everyone is different :)

thank u all means alot to have all r girls with ur fab advice xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back