anna marie

anna marie i told you last week when you fell we all worry sick about you lol and my blood pressure is high and youve had me worrying all day :(
am over the moon that everything is ok hun congrats on little bodette :D
love the name xxxxxxxxxxxx

aww thats nice, every one seems to be finding out its girls recently :dance:

Thanks everyone.. you guys are the only ones to know our choice... we are defo not telling our families as someone will no doubt come up with a story about someone called Elena or a reason why we shouldnt etc.. so we are keeping quiet until she arrives.. and anyway we may change our mind :doh: :doh:

The more I say it to myself the more I like it - I know the traditional spelling is "Eleanor" but I think that is a bit too formal!!! And "Elena" is pronounced like "Helena" without the "H".. so that spelling makes sense!! And if it gets shortened to Ellie..or Elle.. I like those too...

sorry I am rambling.....

My sister sent me a name book and to be honest reading it is really depressing.. it has sections like "names for intelligence" ... how the hell can we know as parents if our children will be brainy or not.. and there is "names to get ahead" and "names for lawyers and doctors".. for f**k's sake!!!!!

Its a mine-field it is!!!! :think: :think:

What great news Anna-Marie - there certainly is a girl boom going on :lol: I am so pleased that all went well for you.

Xxx

Oooh Anna-Marie, it has made my day to find out that you are ok and that everything went well yesterday, as you might have guessed, we were all so concerned about you, so big sighs of relief all round, and a little girl as well, how fab, love her names, they are traditional, yet funkier spelling (if you know what I mean?!) My little nieces best friend is called Eleanor (the old fashioned spelling) and she is gorgeous, we call her El for short!! Hope you can relax a bit more and buy yourself something pink!!

:dance: :dance: YAYYYY!!! CONGRATS HUNNIE!! :dance: :dance:

Soooooooooooo please for you , i really hope that you "Chill" now and start enjoying your pregnancy!!!

Go do what i've done ... brought my first baby outfit ... and it's pink!! ...

Have a fab weekend hun, really really glad that everything has turned out ok ...

Love Imi+Maddie
xxx

yay anna marie i must admit u had me worried
another lil girl blimey wen u girls were having'cuddles' it was girls season lol

Congrats Anna Marie, glad to hear everything is ok!

I like the name Elena, it is actually a Greek name but very common in Russia, sort of like Emma.

I like the name Jelena which is popular in Slavic countries which we may use if we have a girl.

Very nice name choices!

Hi

congradulations on the girl and now you can shop for htings easier.
Liek you r name choice.
katrina

Sorry bit late posting.......just wnted tgo congratulate you on your news, glad all is well and congrats on having a baby girl!!!

Amyxx

made up for you... glad everything went well... and your having a girl! how does it feel knowing the sex? do you feel you can bond more with hr before she's born? lovely name as well... really cute!

Haven't been on for a while - too busy at work to pop on and i dropped my lap top at home so it's been getting fixed all week.... but i'm back now! and gonna catch up on all the posts

x

Apologies for the late post - only just seen this!

Sooooo glad your scan went well!!! and congrats on having a girl!!!!!! (they are lovely!!! :D )

L x

Thanks everyone for your comments and concerns, sorry again for worrying y'all!!

Both I and OH have been far more relaxed since Thursday and I keep feeling movement from her in there so it is definitely feeling more real and I am feeling more confident about it all...

Hayley I am so glad we found out the sex so we can both get used to it..as I said on an earlier post we both kind of wanted boys as all our siblings have girls but to be honest I secretly wanted a girl so I am thrilled and YES it really has made me feel quite attached to "her" now.. instead of a thing it is a Bodette!!!!!

Defo recommend finding out for the bonding reason and just to get used to it all.. so glad I know.

will post scan pics in a mo.... xxx

oh thats all good news! congrats on bein a girly!
i want a girl :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back