anna marie

I don't think shes been on yet - I keep checking as I'm dying to hear it all went well for her!!

I keep looking out for her too - come on anna-marie tell us the news :D

Xxx

whats the story with anna-marie? why is she nervous about a 20week scan? she been having problems???

dionne she sadley has had a few miscarrages that y??

does neone have her email or number?? so thy can check her n bod or bodette are ok

Dionne a couple of her friends have had problems at their 20 week scans and with her miscarriages she is really nervous, bless her.

Don't have any way of contacting her unfortunately ....

Xxx

still no news???? :( am worried now hope everythings ok anna marie hun xxxxxxxx

SHE STILL HASNT BEEN ON, i thought she would have been on non stop last nite

Im hoping she is ok but has been shopping all this time for girl or boy stuff!

Anne Marie come on where are u? Thinking of u x

hope everything is ok Anna Marie.

xxxxxxxx

She usually pops on for the first time in the day about 10-ish, so hopefully she should be on soon.

C'mon Anna Marie, you've got us all waiting!!

Hi Everyone..

Sorry to worry you all.. your posts were very touching, thank you so much for your concern.... xx

Everything was fine! I just was not able to get online as in hospital most of day and then client meetings at work.. kept trying to sneak on but no chance with boss breathing down my neck.. and then evening my phone would not stop.. family all ringing up to get the news etc..

Detailed scan was great.. sonographer a bit quick as she whizzed through everything but she said she couldn't see any problems and LO was wriggling and moving alot so we saw all the necessary stuff and thankfully all seems well... obviously no guarantees but so far so good! :dance: :dance:

And.... Sonographer said "I suspect it's a GIRL!!" so its a BODETTE for us!! :dance: :dance:

I just cried with relief once out of scan.. then we sat around and waited as I am part of a research project for high risk pregnancies [and those who have had mulitple m/c's] so when the consultant arrived for that we got to have another SCAN!! YIPPPPEEE.. so we saw Bodette again.. this time she kicked me hard! the dr was studying blood flow and the placenta.. really interesting... and hopefully I will get more scans at 24, 28 and 32 weeks.. fab!

So.. I am feeling very relieved, exhausted from the anxiety but very chuffed. I think OH was a bit disappointed it is not a boy as all our siblings have girls but he is just very happy that all is well...

Will post scan pics over the weekend.. xxxx

congratulations, glad everything went well for u, relax a little now!!

xx

Thats great news you lucky thing getting to she her all those times.

Really pleased for you x x

YAY!!!! Another girl....4 of us now!!!!

Glad everything went well.

Che was a bit upset ours wasn't a boy, we'd convinced ourselves it was!
He's excited now though! Although he did mention number two yesterday! :shock: :shock:

Yay!!!! Another girl!!!!!! (I must be having a boy to even it up now!!!)

:dance: :lol: :dance: :lol:

I am so so pleased everything was okay Anna Marie, we were a little worried, but we obviously had no need to be.

Any names yet hun???

sorry I worried you all :oops: :oops: :oops:

A few ideas of names but my favourite is Elena Jane.. [both our mum's have Jane as middle name!]

xxxxxx

OOHHH, I like that name! I've never heard that before, it's lovely!

Congratulations Anna-Marie ..... Very pleased that everything went well.... very jealous of all the scans you will be getting!! hehe xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back