• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ankles

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Wore some 3/4 linen pants to office today, and got a few comments on how swollen my ankles were....I HATE my legs, they aint my best feature so normally wear long pants so I felt so embarassed as I hated drawing attention to myself :oops: I think they are just fat, as they are normally :shock: ....everyone got me really worried saying it might be pre eclampisa....should I be worried??? What are the symptoms???

headaches
swollen feet/legs/face/hands
protein in urine
blurred vision

i wouldnt worry hun, i think its the last trimester you more at risk from getting pre-eclampisa

sarahxxx

That's funny Zoe - I've noticed exactly the same thing in the past few days and started to worry about pre-eclampsia too. Looked in my book though and it says it's quite normal. Apparently we should drink more water and try not to wear socks with elastic.
Not exactly glam is it?! L x

Also elevate you're feet to get water down away from you're ankles x

I heard that they're called cankles during pregnancy as you can't tell them apart from your calves...

I had them really bad with Ella and was worried about PE, honestly they were like tree trunks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back