Angry Mother (Rant!)

if this is real then i do agree with all the comments above! Well most of them! if you're living with a parent then i think they do have a right to say no, for the simple reason that its their house and ultimately they will be up in the night, and be around a sick baby whe they get poorly and its very disruptive for them so i can fully understand why they would be saying NO.

Also if you're worried about health issues then stop smoking and drinking not stop taking the pill. If you are serious about it it is easy - believe me. ANd on that note what are you gonna do when you find out you were pregnant and still smoking? you would have to stop almost instantly....and drinking!! I found out i was pregnant and stopped the very second i found out. If you're desperate for it then you will do it. Dont stop taking the pill because you're worried about smoking and drikning affects that it could cause. STOP DRINKING AND SMOKING if you're GENUINELY worried.

I got married at 20 (after being together and living together for 2 years) and had my little man at 21. What i would say is enjoy being a couple. Move in together before you have children as its a completely different ball game living with someone, enjoy your life together first. The only thing i disagree with is a comment about how it hinders your career etc.... (this is a completely personal experience for both people involved so this isnt to cause offence to the person who wrote it - sorry i cant remember - i read this last night and commenting now) I got pregnant in my second year of university, finished that year and continued on with my course whilst having J and im due to finish and graduate in July with the degree class iwant. Im also planning on doing a law conversion. If anything, for me, it spurred me on to make more of a success of my life as i had J to do it for! However, it has been slightly more tricky!!

Sounds like you're coming off the pill for all the wrong reasons and putting yourself first.
x

I think it might hVe been my comment squeakz. I can't remember what I wrote now, seems ages ago. If it was me,
I don't mean it hinders ur career as such. But some aspects can. Ie I returned when baby was 6 weeks old and had to withdraw when he was 4 month because I'd never had time to sort my pnd and ended up being a quivering wreck and coulnt leave him anymore.
Now es 8 months, and I can't afford to go back to Uni, coz yeah it would benefit in the long run, but we can't wait another 2 years. If I'm gona leave him again, I want to be earning money when I do. I think the course I was on made it worse.
But anyway.
This is all irrelevant coz I'm convinced this is a troll lol x

again its all personal - so it was no jibe against you etc just my personal experience!!!! yeah something doesnt sound quite right!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol don't worry squeakz I'm not offended or anything!
If this girl is real, I'm just trying to give her a Kick in the butt!
But yeah. I'm sorry some of the things that have been said... I duno. It's done in a kinda nicey nice way... But sayin thugs that could provoke people in their immaturity?
X

i think you need to meet my brother then!! he needs a massive kick i nthe arse! x

Hmmm, not real am i not?...Im the invisible man..Woman even!!:lol:

Thanks to everyone that commented! :)!.

Im debating whether to try alternative contraception at the second!, but i wouldn't try the coil or anything like that or that weird tube they stick in your arm, sounds too painful!. (Never been big on pain!)..

Smoking wise i think im doing pretty good as ive only had 3 today and id of smoked a whole pack of 10 by now to myself, without fiance having one hehe! (We both smoke!).

Drink wise, i haven't had a barcardi and coke since Tuesday night!, and then i went a bit overboard and had 4/5 of them, i cant remember exactly!..My minds like a sieve thesedays :)

Labour and birth are more painful than the implant!

Lol at cosmic girl. Exactly what I was thinking.
Still convinced of troll. Sorry but I'll just be honest now. U sound v immature.
U haven't had a drink since Tuesday... It's been 5 days... 9 months is a hell of a lot longer than that.
Ur also not saying how u support urself financially. A baby is expensive. U and fiancé can forget the idea of any cigarettes when a baby comes along if u haven't both got jobs. If u do. Move out together. Then ur mum would know ur serious and responsible.
I don't think u have a clue what ur doing. Don't consider other contraception.. Just use it!?
I'm sorry if u r a real person with these actual issues. But if u r, someone needs to tell you straight because at the moment u sound like a selfish child

Lol at cosmic girl. Exactly what I was thinking.
Still convinced of troll. Sorry but I'll just be honest now. U sound v immature.
U haven't had a drink since Tuesday... It's been 5 days... 9 months is a hell of a lot longer than that.
Ur also not saying how u support urself financially. A baby is expensive. U and fiancé can forget the idea of any cigarettes when a baby comes along if u haven't both got jobs. If u do. Move out together. Then ur mum would know ur serious and responsible.
I don't think u have a clue what ur doing. Don't consider other contraception.. Just use it!?
I'm sorry if u r a real person with these actual issues. But if u r, someone needs to tell you straight because at the moment u sound like a selfish child

I couldn't agree more... And I'm only 18 :eek: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back