mother in law

Jones

Reaction score
to put it point blank- i dont click with her.....i DREAD her coming to visit...i dread her holding my baby as she holds her in awkward ways .....she already has plans for her to be a ballerina (not on my nelly) , an intellectual etc etc... she never listens to me when i converse...its like what i say is irrelevent....she talks about somethin totally diff after cutting over...hasnt bought hardly anything for her grandchild except towo packs of baby wipes the other day.. hmm ye my mum has been buying those since my baby was born (couldnt tell me partner this tho).........im finding it very hard and worried its gona put a strain on me and my partner..any advice wuld be soooooooooooo appreciated :)

poor you x x why dont you try agreeing with everything she says just to get on her nerves. lol

is OH a mummys boy?

She sounds awful!!
I agree, go along with everything she says but it's your baby, it's up to you what you want your LO to do. x x

Hmmmm I would do completely the opposite! I would just be out or going out all of the time! That will really piss her off! xxxx good luck x

this is what i expect my mil to do, she is obsessed with controlling situations and we do not see eye to eye. Sending you lots of hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back