Angelina Jolie-Fuming!

She is very thin though. Her arms are like twigs and her veins stand out terribly.

And like others said, she had a team of people to make her look good.

And the help of a plastic surgeon ;) That for sure isn't her own nose and those lips have had some work to even them out so :roll: Who knows maybe some cheek implants also...

normalangieyoung3hn0.jpg

Gawp in amazement at this clip OK I giggled at some of them, they look like cartoon characters now but looked ok before. Salma Hayek is unrecognisable :shock:

I don't think she is pretty, I don't know how anybody use the word pretty to describe her.

I do however think she is very attractive and quite striking, she is sex appeal on legs I think.

But (IMO) there is a big difference between pretty and attractive/sexy.

Phwoar! She was dead sexy in Gone in Sixty Seconds with those blonde dreads but I'd rather have a bite of her juicy husband! Daftscottslass is right though, a bit of cake would do her good - if only to make the rest of feel better!

Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we're all a bunch of natural beauties!

dannii87 said:
I have one example (the only one I can think of)... My ex fancied the pants off Keely (nuts girl) and she was plastered all over his bedroom walls. I just didn't like looking at those perfect boobs and perfect face and ARRRGHHH just her whole "perfectness" lol and a year on, I can't like her again :oops: It's so embarassing! I got an overwhelming feeling of jealousy!

I personally think Angelina Jolie's face looks skeletal!? I BET I'm the only one lol :oops: But then, I think Justin Timberlake is very average looking, I wouldn't class him as particularly good looking?! Maybe I have wierd types!

xx

dannii i think exactly the same, and my OH is obsessed with Keely. i effing hate that girl, hes got a signed calender and everything!

Going off topic but beauty to me is Catherine Zeta Jones... I think I'd turn bi just for that woman :rotfl: xxx

Oh yeah, she's beatiful and looks healthy!

(AND she's 25 years younger than michael :cheer: - you know.. kinda makes me feel better :rotfl: )

I agree, Angelina looks very pretty. But what's going on with Arm Pitt??? He looks like he's just on his way to car wash... Oi Brad - It worked for Robert Redford in the 70's, mate. Find something current! :wink:

Shes a natural beauty - cow!! but you know when shes on the red carpet she has spent a fortune on looking good.

You wont look rough forever, later on in pregnancy you can start to get the glow and look better!

Though my dh once commented i didnt look myself when having my first baby and I went and showered and did my hair and make up as well!!!

cinnamon81 said:
dannii87 said:
I personally think Angelina Jolie's face looks skeletal!? I BET I'm the only one lol :oops:

xx

I always thought that Angelina looked a bit like Skeletor from He-man :think: maybe I'm just jealous though :D

Hehe, me too - she is beautiful but too thin and goth looking. Her bump's quite big for 3/4 months though, I guess that's cos it's twins

mrs_tommo22 said:
Shes a natural beauty - cow!! but you know when shes on the red carpet she has spent a fortune on looking good.

You wont look rough forever, later on in pregnancy you can start to get the glow and look better!

Though my dh once commented i didnt look myself when having my first baby and I went and showered and did my hair and make up as well!!!

Yep, guilty too. Hubby commented I was looking a bit pale, so I went and slapped on the loreal fake tan and wham, I apparently have a healthy glow. All my family and freinds have since commented on how well I am looking. Funny that - Suckers!

dannii87 said:
Going off topic but beauty to me is Catherine Zeta Jones... I think I'd turn bi just for that woman :rotfl: xxx

My OH is obsessed with her :roll:

I look just like that! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (keels over and nearly dies laughing!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back