Grrrrrr :(

Annie050408

Reaction score
Was BM at a wedding yesterday- loooooong story but very glad it's all over as relationships between myself and the bride became strained when she found out I was pregnant :wall2:

Anyway, it was a big effort for me to get up the enthusiasm to even take part by I did it for my family and to keep the general peace and I did a pretty good job I think. The bride however carried on with her usual tricks and kept going on about how stunning the other two girls looked in their dresses - I, in my maternity version felt a bit frumpy and was given no reassurance whatsoever that I looked ok.

I was then expected at nearly 19 weeks pregnant to trek about after the bride and groom around the grounds (in the rain) while they had numerous photos taken.

Suffice to say that I was pleased to get back inside to sit down with DH- thank God for DH, I don't know how I'd have got through yesterday without him.

I am still just pretty hurt that the bride has been allowed to behave so badly towards me in the lead up to her wedding- people have been putting it down to stress and trying to keep the peace - I'm pregnant for goodness sake and I feel they should be looking out for me, not pandering to her.

Does that sound a bit hormonal of me or fair enough?

Sounds fair enough to me!! She sounds very bitter.

I'm gonna be bridesmaid at my cousins wedding in 2 weeks and will be 34 weeks pregnant. Gotta say, I'm not looking forward to it. I'm wearing a totally diff dress and my gran keeps saying "The size of you, why on earth does she want you to be bm"!! Charming!

your intittled to feel however you want to hun and it sounds like you have every right too x

its over and done with now so forget about that bitch and enjoy what you got coming!! XX

She sounds jealous to me and has obviously shown her true colours, not a nice friend to have :hug:

Or sister in this case! It's very sad but I feel very badly treated and have had enough.

sounds a bit green with envy if you ask me, kinda hard to put space between you when it is a sister but that is what i would try to do :hug:

if she cant support you in your pregnancy then you are better without her at the moment xx

Sounds very unfair that she made you feel like that!

My best friend dropped me as BM as soon as i announced i was pregnant and was off with me for the first few months, however i feel relieved now as i dont think i could cope with the stress of it all.

My friend has come round to the idea of me being pregnant now and has even planned a baby shower for me but it did make me question our friendship at first when she couldnt even ask how i was!

At least its over for you now, concentrate on you and bubby and enjoy xxxxxx

Sounds perfectly reasonable for you to feel like this! And for it to be your SISTER!!!! That's horrific!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back